pre order dlc eb games australia

#1vedoris86Posted 3/7/2013 9:20:49 PM
pre order game, on website says you get goku dlc and trading card plus 5 dlc costumes? just picked it up, had goku and card in box but not the pre order 5 armor? i asked and they said there was no extra bits with pre order stuff? did i get screwed or do i just download it from store? any help would be great?
#2DontBeHeroPosted 3/8/2013 4:51:55 AM
nah they are lying, it does come with the pre order and they are aware of the issue, it happened to me too. i called them about it and they said to me they might get the codes next thing tomorrow morning. so ill wait and see.
---
PSN: DontBeHero
#3Macho TakakaPosted 3/8/2013 5:09:06 AM
I realised this morning when I got it home that it was lacking the extra 5 costumes. Was planning on going back tomorrow to ask about it.
---
<Vice> just because nobody agrees with me doesnt make me wrong
#4TheGreenRobinPosted 3/8/2013 6:07:51 AM
Same here, didn't get the 5 extra costumes. I guess i'll ring up tomorrow and see whats going on.
---
GT: The Green Robin
Trying to get better at fighting games but dam they need dedication!
#5vedoris86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 10:08:10 PM
yeah i rang another store and he is like yeah you were suppose to get a xtra card, went back, she knew but she only had 3 cards, out of 20 pre orders, and she thought it was for special edition only, im like hand it over ! so alll good now, defo go back and get one if you didnt get one with your pre order. feel sorry for the 17 people who pre ordered and wont get one