For you who use Instant Awakening characters.

#1Sierra-G719Posted 3/8/2013 10:11:14 AM
How do you feel about awakening, and using an awakening action or two then canceling out the awakening? Cuz I was playing against a friend of a friend in a tournament, and he is a freaking spammer as Han. I fought him as Darui, and at the end launched Black Panther which killed him. Before that I didn't even awaken once, and he had the audacity to say I wasn't playing legit.

I know adversity awakenings are frowned upon, but what about instant awakenings to use th action?
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#2K_J_2021Posted 3/8/2013 10:12:11 AM
Why is adversity awakening frowned upon?
---
lil kj1 - Regret H4X
#3feared4powerPosted 3/8/2013 10:13:07 AM(edited)
you won fair and tacos
#4Sierra-G719(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 10:12:58 AM
K_J_2021 posted...
Why is adversity awakening frowned upon?

The Jinchuriki... Enough said.
---
#5Albireo345Posted 3/8/2013 10:14:56 AM
I get a lot of flak for using TenTen's awakening and just using her lightning move most of the time.
---
Just slip into death
"If internet cookies were real i'd prolly be the fattest bastard on this board by now"-WeirdShroom
#6seriouspancakePosted 3/8/2013 10:16:59 AM
I think it's awesome, but nobody should be complaining towards adversity awakenings, They have to wait to use their awakening nuff said...

Awakenings are meant to surge back...

also sier, you on today, I want to fight you :D
---
The official Obito of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
Project Tsuki No Me Shall Commence! Join Me My Brothers For A Storm Game Without Lies...
#7Sierra-G719(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 10:21:50 AM
seriouspancake posted...
I think it's awesome, but nobody should be complaining towards adversity awakenings, They have to wait to use their awakening nuff said...

Dude sure. What time is it where you live?
---
#8koggxPosted 3/8/2013 10:23:26 AM(edited)
How do you feel about awakening, and using an awakening action or two then canceling out the awakening? Cuz I was playing against a friend of a friend in a tournament, and he is a freaking spammer as Han. I fought him as Darui, and at the end launched Black Panther which killed him. Before that I didn't even awaken once, and he had the audacity to say I wasn't playing legit.

I know adversity awakenings are frowned upon, but what about instant awakenings to use th action?

sounds like he is complaining over you beating him for any reason he could come up with i see awakening actions as fair game

hell i don't see adversity awakenings as a bad thing either if someone wants to awaken let them they just better know in my case you awaken and the kid gloves come off its all or nothing no more screwing around
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx
#9seriouspancakePosted 3/8/2013 10:27:48 AM
Sierra-G719 posted...
seriouspancake posted...

now it's 18:27
---
The official Obito of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
Project Tsuki No Me Shall Commence! Join Me My Brothers For A Storm Game Without Lies...
#10Sierra-G719(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 10:28:29 AM
seriouspancake posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...
seriouspancake posted...

now it's 18:27

So 6 pm?
---