Hate to say it...Mifune is too badass.

#1DarkstaPosted 3/8/2013 6:31:49 PM
He really needs to he nerfed. The range on his jutsu is half the field and if the game lags at all it will go through a block.

His attacks are pretty quick and his tilt is a nice damage move plus it dodges.

That being said, the plus side is his awakening jutsu is pretty worthless of the opponent can back step at all and his ougi needs to be done close up.

I say all this because I am a mifune player online. I am not a good online player but I find mifune pretty damn good especially when used against people who like to just spam a jutsu like rasengan. I think it's ungodly how often I can connect with his jutsu and his sword accords are just killer.

I don't spam his jutsu either. So either I'm good at him or he needs a nerf. If say he's much stronger then Nagato, as I haven't lost to one when using him.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#2SooChillinPosted 3/8/2013 6:33:29 PM
He's not much stronger than Nagato, but yes Mifune is a very good character.
#3DesktopzPosted 3/8/2013 6:33:52 PM
He's more ninja than the ninja
---
Sarcasm Imminent
http://i.imgur.com/2xdIc.gif
#4Darksta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:38:02 PM
Quote:He's more ninja than the ninja
@Desktopz

Rofl. I honestly believe it.

:3
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#5XGeassPosted 3/8/2013 6:39:26 PM
SooChillin posted...
He's not much stronger than Nagato, but yes Mifune is a very good character.

I personally think Nagato's tilt needs to be nurfed.

Also no that much stronger than one of the best characters in the game? Redundant much?
---
The Official 7 Ninja Swordsmen of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards.
#6koggxPosted 3/8/2013 6:49:42 PM(edited)
He really needs to he nerfed. The range on his jutsu is half the field and if the game lags at all it will go through a block.

lolwut? his only real distance option and you want it nerfed?

Mifune is best close up when he can't get close up his Jutsu will allow him to close the distance and possibly catch those trying to play a range game with him if you were to nerf it Mifune would have little to no way to deal with rangers effectively and it would be a constant game of cat and mouse with Mifune at the disadvantage

only nerf i could agree with on it is a slight damage nerf or a chakra cost increase any other nerfs could hurt its useability and in turn Mifunes ability to catch rangers

I don't spam his jutsu either. So either I'm good at him or he needs a nerf. If say he's much stronger then Nagato, as I haven't lost to one when using him.

or the people you are playing are not paying close enough attention and trying to clip you with random crap that is punishable

playing Kakashi (kamui) i have messed with many friends and such by ripping them out of moves but you don't see me saying it needs a nerf first online match the other day i ripped an Edo Itachi right out of him Using amaterasu for the game

---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx
#7XGeassPosted 3/8/2013 6:49:24 PM
koggx posted...

Mifune is best close up when he can't get close up his Jutsu will allow him to close the distance and possibly catch those trying to play a range game with him if you were to nerf it Mifune would have little to no way to deal with rangers effectively and it would be a constant game of cat and mouse with Mifune at the disadvantage

only nerf i could agree with on it is a slight damage nerf or a chakra cost increase any other nerfs could hurt its useability and in turn Mifunes ability to catch rangers

Does chakra dash have any meaning to you?
---
#8koggxPosted 3/8/2013 6:50:49 PM
koggx posted...

Does chakra dash have any meaning to you?

when you can block when chakra dashed and even attack when chakra dashed it doesn't mean all that much
---
#9XGeassPosted 3/8/2013 6:51:56 PM
koggx posted...

when you can block when chakra dashed and even attack when chakra dashed it doesn't mean all that much

That is the freaking point.
---
#10koggxPosted 3/8/2013 7:00:52 PM
koggx posted...

That is the freaking point.

then i don't quite get were your going

all im trying to say is Mifune has almost all close up moves with his Jutsu being his only attack with range to nerf its range and or speed could hurt Mifune as a character but a damage nerf and/or Chakra cost nerf would be fine as then it leaves the move fully useable it would just pack less of a punch and/or cost more
---