Hate to say it...Mifune is too badass.

#21Tactician_LordPosted 3/8/2013 9:17:54 PM
Darksta posted...
@Tactician_Lord

All good points. I've mostly fought with mifune on stages selected by the opponent, and They seem to be quite large. I don't think maybe people know about the Edo Itachi glitch since I've never seen them stand still.

I guess then I should say that I've never played a good Nagato player. I've faced ones who try to play a range game but Nagato just seems to lack the ability to keep me at range, as I've never had a problem getting close.

I don't know. It just seems to me, being someone that's not very good (at least I don't think so), that mifune is real easy to be good at and punish players. The second I see them dodging or jumping away from my supports attacks I can hit them with his jutsu.

I just feel like his jutsu is a bit over powered and easy to hit with. But I suppose it's just me.

Also I may be mistaken, but when I use Nagatos ultimate and it misses, it only travels a few feet before going away.

It is true that Mifune`s easier to use and do good with than Nagato. I guess that`s what makes him more of a threat. Nagato literally has every tool in this game except for a giant awakening and not only does he have all those tools but he`s also good at using them. I guess one of the main problems is that you`re playing online and judging based on that...most players online are horrible, so if your character gives you an advantage over theirs (If they`re not smart with Nagato then you will have the advantage) then you will stomp and even wonder "why do I even bother".

Never judge a character`s worth using players online...they suck most of the time.

As for Nagato`s ultimate, it might be a matter of perception. It moves slowly and keeps going...moving, but slowly.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#22Darksta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 9:22:11 PM(edited)
Quote:Darksta posted...
@Tactician_Lord

All good points. I've mostly fought with mifune on stages selected by the opponent, and They seem to be quite large. I don't think maybe people know about the Edo Itachi glitch since I've never seen them stand still.

I guess then I should say that I've never played a good Nagato player. I've faced ones who try to play a range game but Nagato just seems to lack the ability to keep me at range, as I've never had a problem getting close.

I don't know. It just seems to me, being someone that's not very good (at least I don't think so), that mifune is real easy to be good at and punish players. The second I see them dodging or jumping away from my supports attacks I can hit them with his jutsu.

I just feel like his jutsu is a bit over powered and easy to hit with. But I suppose it's just me.

Also I may be mistaken, but when I use Nagatos ultimate and it misses, it only travels a few feet before going away.

It is true that Mifune`s easier to use and do good with than Nagato. I guess that`s what makes him more of a threat. Nagato literally has every tool in this game except for a giant awakening and not only does he have all those tools but he`s also good at using them. I guess one of the main problems is that you`re playing online and judging based on that...most players online are horrible, so if your character gives you an advantage over theirs (If they`re not smart with Nagato then you will have the advantage) then you will stomp and even wonder "why do I even bother".

Never judge a character`s worth using players online...they suck most of the time.

As for Nagato`s ultimate, it might be a matter of perception. It moves slowly and keeps going...moving, but slowly.

@Tactician_Lord

Nagato may not have a giant ult but its the coolest one. Plus he has a giant panda.

But you're right.

Also, have you been able to verify if you can ult Susanno or other giant ult? I've only had one person (a Sasuke) get it off.

---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#23Tactician_LordPosted 3/8/2013 9:23:38 PM
Darksta posted...
@Tactician_Lord

@Tactician_Lord

Nagato may not have a giant ult but its the coolest one. Plus he has a giant panda.

But you're right.

Also, have you been able to verify if you can ult Susanno or other giant ult? I've only had one person (a Sasuke) get it off.

Yes, you can...which is funny because some people still think it works like in Generat]ions. They believe themselves invinsible to ultimate jutsus and don`t even block. XD
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#24koggxPosted 3/8/2013 9:30:14 PM
Darksta posted...
@Tactician_Lord

@Tactician_Lord

But you're right.

Yes, you can...which is funny because some people still think it works like in Generat]ions. They believe themselves invinsible to ultimate jutsus and don`t even block. XD

lol my friend nearly crapped himself when i ripped him out of Susanoo w/ Kamui then proceeded to rage quite hard xD

but good argument Tac you worded it much better then i could have so Props to you for that

also you guys know Mifunes awakening Action is unblockable right? tested it with a friend today he stood there holding block (i watched him do it just so i knew he was for a fact holding block) i awakened and it blew right threw his guard for full damage so its pretty valuable if you can pin the opponent down with a support you can force a sub or two so its slow but for good reason
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx
#25Tactician_LordPosted 3/8/2013 9:35:58 PM
koggx posted...
lol my friend nearly crapped himself when i ripped him out of Susanoo w/ Kamui then proceeded to rage quite hard xD

but good argument Tac you worded it much better then i could have so Props to you for that

also you guys know Mifunes awakening Action is unblockable right? tested it with a friend today he stood there holding block (i watched him do it just so i knew he was for a fact holding block) i awakened and it blew right threw his guard for full damage so its pretty valuable if you can pin the opponent down with a support you can force a sub or two so its slow but for good reason

They don`t call me Tactician Lord for nothing!

Finally, someone finally figures out what was so special about Mifune`s awakened action! Good to know it isn`t totally useless.

>:[
---
#26koggxPosted 3/8/2013 9:43:21 PM(edited)
koggx posted...

Finally, someone finally figures out what was so special about Mifune`s awakened action! Good to know it isn`t totally useless.

i find it quite useful actually since i figured that out

also Tac what supports do you like for Mifune?

i Like Danzo Attack and Hinata Def as Danzo is great coverage if you miss his Jutsu or its blocked it could let you throw or maybe awakening action if your fast enough as well as giving me a projectile, Hinata is for breathing room but also clips opponents supports dealing damage and can be used to force subs w/ awakening action and possible combo to Ougi if they get caught in it nothing like combing into ougi w/ 40+ hits :)
---
#27Tactician_LordPosted 3/8/2013 9:56:04 PM
koggx posted...
koggx posted...

i Like Danzo Attack and Hinata Def as Danzo is great coverage if you miss his Jutsu or its blocked it could let you throw or maybe awakening action if your fast enough as well as giving me a projectile, Hinata is for breathing room but also clips opponents supports dealing damage and can be used to force subs w/ awakening action and possible combo to Ougi if they get caught in it nothing like combing into ougi w/ 40+ hits :)

For Mifune I use Onoki in Attack and Hiruzen in Balance. Onoki can be used to do a lot of things. Attack my opponent from affar, counter their jutsu as Onoki has more projectiles than them, use to hide the fact I`m going to use Mifune`s jutsu, chakra dash next to the rocks, use it to protect myself if being hit as the rocks hit when coming up.

Hiruzen serves to help me chakra dash safely and is there because he complete the named team and his chakra shuriken in balance is essential so that I can connect Mifune`s ultimate jutsu or jutsu out of his CSDC.
---
#28koggxPosted 3/8/2013 10:00:12 PM
koggx posted...
koggx posted...

For Mifune I use Onoki in Attack and Hiruzen in Balance. Onoki can be used to do a lot of things. Attack my opponent from affar, counter their jutsu as Onoki has more projectiles than them, use to hide the fact I`m going to use Mifune`s jutsu, chakra dash next to the rocks, use it to protect myself if being hit as the rocks hit when coming up.

Hiruzen serves to help me chakra dash safely and is there because he complete the named team and his chakra shuriken in balance is essential so that I can connect Mifune`s ultimate jutsu or jutsu out of his CSDC.

hmm interesting ill have to give it a shot though i wish Mifune,Danzo and like Hiruzen made a team that would have been great but i checked Mifune,and Danzo have no named teams with anyone as i went over the whole roster and saw none
---
#29Tactician_LordPosted 3/8/2013 10:04:10 PM
koggx posted...
hmm interesting ill have to give it a shot though i wish Mifune,Danzo and like Hiruzen made a team that would have been great but i checked Mifune,and Danzo have no named teams with anyone as i went over the whole roster and saw none

I choose those two, not only because they make a named team, but also because they cover Mifune`s Achilles heel which is range. I do feel some teams should be possible, Konan should have had something with Naruto...and Naruot should have had something wih Nagato and Karin as they are all Uzumaki`s.
---
#30Deadmeat20Posted 3/8/2013 10:07:25 PM
The only thing that makes Mifune so dangerous is that his jutsu isn't "stopped" by a block. Even if you block it, he continues past the enemy. This means he can't be punished if Mifune has a defensive support.
---
GT: Bloodredtyrant
I brainstorm with my multiple personalities.