Sandaime Raikage vs Pain (Six Bodies)

#11XGeassPosted 3/8/2013 8:52:20 PM
deidara21 posted...
He died due to exhaustion.

He will probably lose unless he takes out hungry ghost first

But considering his battle style that wold be impossible.
---
The Official 7 Ninja Swordsmen of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards.
#12TriangleMasherPosted 3/8/2013 8:56:53 PM
Chibaku Tensei. Next.
---
Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle
#13deidara21Posted 3/8/2013 8:57:28 PM
XGeass posted...
deidara21 posted...

Not exactly. I'm pretty sure he can speed blitz them all and just roll heads. I can only see a combination of the mechanical pain, Ghost, and Yahiko pulling off catching him.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#14KingofDeceit666Posted 3/8/2013 9:05:37 PM
deidara21 posted...
XGeass posted...
deidara21 posted...

Not exactly. I'm pretty sure he can speed blitz them all and just roll heads. I can only see a combination of the mechanical pain, Ghost, and Yahiko pulling off catching him.

Catch him? Raikage needs to close into melee range to have any chance of doing anything, and that's where Pain is strongest.
---
Friend's new forum about nerd culture in general. Join and be a part of getting it off the ground - http://www.allyournerd.us/
#15deidara21Posted 3/8/2013 9:06:54 PM
Yes because Pain is anywhere near as fast as Raikage
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#16Tactician_LordPosted 3/8/2013 9:10:13 PM
deidara21 posted...

Sage Mode Naruto was fast enough to do his rasengan trick on Raikage...and Pain fought Sage Mode Naruto in equal terms when it came to speed. Also, wasn`t his synch a little messed up due to the super shinra tensei? If so, then Nagato controling the Pain bodies is even faster than that fight.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#17KingofDeceit666Posted 3/8/2013 9:10:48 PM
deidara21 posted...

What did I just say? He doesn't need to be fast when the Raikage needs to come to him. He absorbs all ninjutsu and can blast Raikage with shinra tensei as he pleases. Never mind the other four paths that would also be involved.
---
Friend's new forum about nerd culture in general. Join and be a part of getting it off the ground - http://www.allyournerd.us/
#18XGeassPosted 3/8/2013 9:11:02 PM
deidara21 posted...
XGeass posted...
deidara21 posted...

The problem is he has never really shown any speed blitzing power. Unlike Ay his Lighting cloak gives him a power and defense boost rather than a speed one. His greatest speed feet was dodging a chakra arm.
---
#19IkasnuPosted 3/8/2013 9:13:00 PM
Why say "Sandaime"? Just say 3rd or Third.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Philadelphia Eagles '13-'14 season (3-13) You heard it here first!
#20XGeassPosted 3/8/2013 9:14:04 PM
Ikasnu posted...
Why say "Sandaime"? Just say 3rd or Third.

I was going to say the same thing but I am to tired to deal with a war right now.
---