Microshroom Locations

#1delor317Posted 3/9/2013 10:25:00 AM
I have hit EVERY shroom in the game and all i keep getting is chakra potions at best. Can anyone tell me the possible locations of this elusive shroom so that I am not running around like a chicken with its head cut off?
#2TetsamaruPosted 3/9/2013 10:51:43 AM(edited)
I'm looking for this as well, and Shikaku made it seem like it was going to be completely Random, i'm just running around the Turtle back island since it seems to have the most condensed mushroom clusters.

Okay I just found it, I don't know if it's actually random or fixed but I found mine up the stairs next to the Hokage Office(where you can change party members).
---
Don't complain that a game is hard if your playing on hard mode.....thats just silly.
#3KingofDeceit666Posted 3/9/2013 11:58:15 AM
Tetsamaru posted...
Okay I just found it, I don't know if it's actually random or fixed but I found mine up the stairs next to the Hokage Office(where you can change party members).

That's where I found it as well, though I've read that others have found it different places. Perhaps, though it not be completely random, it appears in one of just a handful of locations?
---
Friend's new forum about nerd culture in general. Join and be a part of getting it off the ground - http://www.allyournerd.us/
#4AssassinbloxPosted 3/10/2013 11:27:41 AM
delor317 posted...
I have hit EVERY shroom in the game and all i keep getting is chakra potions at best. Can anyone tell me the possible locations of this elusive shroom so that I am not running around like a chicken with its head cut off?

Well, there are no specific place from my point of view, so its random.
I found it outside of the village hidden in the leaf, sorry.
#5nAmIkAzE04Posted 3/10/2013 11:40:14 AM
i found mine on the way to Sunagakure.
#6R3N4RDPosted 3/10/2013 11:41:30 AM
Confirmed here too... at headtop hokage's office