100% Event List

#1TetsamaruPosted 3/10/2013 9:39:20 AM
I saw a few topics on this but I figured a better title was appropiate. Not to mention I'm having problems getting it myself. I'm only at 85% on Special Mission Events.

Special Mission Events - 85%
Complete Timeline
The White Zetsu Subjugation
Battle Champion
Residual Chakra Collection
Those who walk with Heroes
Building Birdhouses

Request Events - 100%
Warm-up
Spoiled Toll Shop Staff
Youth Full Power Camp
Sai Battles
The HEro's Back
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Super Maiden Showdown
Those Who Blend in
Friendship Ramen
Memory of A Certain Day
Forced out Chouji
Back Pain Cure
Treasured Comb
Coastline Samurai
Training Expedition to the Land of Iron
Hot-Blooded Chojuro
Gaara's Gatekeeper
The Ino-Ino Fight
Fury
To Each His Own
Master Jiraiya
The Problem Kid Brigade
The Five Kage Challange

Anyone wanna help out with the Special Mission Event?
---
Don't complain that a game is hard if your playing on hard mode.....thats just silly.
#2PiraosPosted 3/10/2013 11:10:30 AM
Where do you get the walking with heroes mission? I'm looking all around the world and can't find any missions (I'm at 71% special event, the rest 100%).
#3KingofDeceit666Posted 3/10/2013 11:12:34 AM
I forget which Those Who Walk With Heroes is, but there are two of those, one with Sakura and one with Hinata. The other is Those Who Walk With Legends, iirc.

They're available after raising friendship levels, I think.
---
Friend's new forum about nerd culture in general. Join and be a part of getting it off the ground - http://www.allyournerd.us/
#4erik2324Posted 3/10/2013 11:13:31 AM
the game pretty short and easy i have 100% with mission,friendship, and everything else except the titles
#5VampiricIncubusPosted 3/10/2013 11:13:45 AM
My special event was 85% too, then I found Sakura in town on the straight rout to the hokage area. She'll need you to go to the sand village with her. I didn't go with her first time and turned her down then she disappeared forever and I completed all the friendship stuff and she popped back up asking if I had time to go now. She's probably the one your missing
#6KingofDeceit666Posted 3/10/2013 11:14:19 AM
erik2324 posted...
the game pretty short and easy i have 100% with mission,friendship, and everything else except the titles

Great, you're so helpful.
---
Friend's new forum about nerd culture in general. Join and be a part of getting it off the ground - http://www.allyournerd.us/
#7erik2324Posted 3/10/2013 11:15:36 AM
you have to fill up the legend and heroes tool set to unlock those walk with the legend and heros quest. redo the final battle and you'll probably get it
#8PiraosPosted 3/10/2013 11:20:33 AM
erik2324 posted...
you have to fill up the legend and heroes tool set to unlock those walk with the legend and heros quest. redo the final battle and you'll probably get it

Thanks. Gonna try it.