Is Edo Sasori unlockable?

#1BridgemanzPosted 3/11/2013 2:26:28 PM
I just finished the game, and looking through the characters I noticed how I only had a normal version of Sasori, alive and well. Yet in the story mode he only appears as an Edo zombie.

So is Edo Sasori unlockable in this game?

Also, what about the normal versions of the jinchuuriki? After completing the story, I unlocked both Edo and normal versions of Yagura, Yugito, and Roushi. But all the others I only have the Edo version.

Also, why is Hashirama called "The First Hokage"? They say his name various times throughout the story. And why is Tobirama called "The Second Hokage"? And why is Hiruzen called "The Third Hokage"? And why is Tobi called "Masked Man" in one of his versions?
#2KingofDeceit666Posted 3/11/2013 2:27:45 PM
Sasori, no.

The rest of the jinchuriki, yes. You simply need to earn more ryo.
---
Friend's new forum about nerd culture in general. Join and be a part of getting it off the ground - http://www.allyournerd.us/
#3I_caught_firePosted 3/11/2013 2:27:55 PM
No Edo Sasori (or Kakuzu) which is pointless, but you do get the normal versions of all the Jinchus.
---
It's the RPG your 30 year old male friend plays with and talks to you feverishly about... and you are a 13 year old girl otaku - jim200
#4Yagami1211Posted 3/11/2013 2:45:15 PM
To be fair what would Edo Sasori do ?

I mean really ...

Use a fodder chunnin to attack you ?
#5DB-RBPosted 3/11/2013 2:57:27 PM
Yagami1211 posted...

I mean really ...

you do know that the edo characters are the exact same as the original, just different outfit right? Only edo itachi has a different moveset.
---
The official Drake and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#6KingofDeceit666Posted 3/11/2013 3:02:23 PM
DB-RB posted...
Yagami1211 posted...

I mean really ...

you do know that the edo characters are the exact same as the original, just different outfit right? Only edo itachi has a different moveset.

He means because Edo Sasori didn't have any of his puppets, so he was essentially useless.
---
Friend's new forum about nerd culture in general. Join and be a part of getting it off the ground - http://www.allyournerd.us/
#7Llawliet25Posted 3/11/2013 3:20:43 PM
KingofDeceit666 posted...
DB-RB posted...
Yagami1211 posted...

I mean really ...

He means because Edo Sasori didn't have any of his puppets, so he was essentially useless.

He could have used Sais brother, as a puppet like he did during the manga; it'd be an interesting way to incorporate both characters. Have Shin do a sword combo with his tanto as a jutsu; and a suicude bomb attack as his ultimate. :P coulda totally worked..
#8Emperor_mateusPosted 3/11/2013 3:41:19 PM
He would have at least been more unique then edo Deidare since Sasori was forced to fight differently when he was resurrected.

Still can't say i'm disappointed about him not making it. Sasori is cool, but they don't have much to work with except a suicide bomber human puppet.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#9DB-RBPosted 3/13/2013 5:55:20 PM
sasori couldn't use himself as a puppet???
---
The official Drake and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#10Llawliet25Posted 3/13/2013 5:59:29 PM
DB-RB posted...
sasori couldn't use himself as a puppet???

obviously not.. kankuro has his original (puppet) body..