How do you beat teh seven tails in the final battle?

#1HikasuPosted 3/13/2013 2:59:08 PM
It's seriously the worst out of all the tailed beasts; the punches barely hit because it keeps flying and flipping through the air, it constantly barrages you with those huge wind blasts that knock you over and are hard to dodge, and it seems to have very good accuracy with its own attacks. It doesn't help at all that Four Tails is also attacking you and getting in the way as well; this is the only two tailed beasts I've had trouble fighting, because of seven tails. How do I do it? Only once did I beat them both but I ended up losing against two-tails because I didn't know about the tailed beast bomb attack I had.
#2CeraSeptemPosted 3/13/2013 3:02:00 PM
I beat four tails first, then used chakra shuriken.

Over and over and over. It worked.
---
I ****ing love to cuddle.
I'm being oppressed!
#3Hikasu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 3:14:17 PM
I try to do something like that, but I keep getting hit by the seven tails I can't even defeat four tails without losing over a bar of health
#4ZEROthefirstPosted 3/13/2013 3:18:20 PM
Hikasu posted...
I try to do something like that, but I keep getting hit by the seven tails I can't even defeat four tails without losing over a bar of health

Basically I just start it off by going straight for the 7 tails. Use Chakra Kunai or whatever you want to call it, and use Bee/8 tails to go after 4 tails when he starts getting closer. and if you can't help it just switch to 4 tails and whenever Bee is available switch back to 7 tails and use the support on him.
---
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
#5Hikasu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 3:20:35 PM
It doesn't help how much the camera freaks out when I'm surrounded by two beasts, and doesn't the Four Tails also shoot projectiles, blue flames or something? Does the game play differently for other people, because I can't imagine how the shuriken would work against a near-endless assault that the Seven Tails performs.
#6Llawliet25Posted 3/13/2013 3:33:25 PM
Chakra Shuriken, Gyuki support, GG.
#7carlos0496Posted 3/13/2013 3:34:58 PM
Hikasu posted...

are you using power ups bentos?
#8Hikasu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 5:14:21 PM
Yes, I know about the chakra shuriken, the Gyuki support and I have used the bentos to give me maximum defense or high attack, but it still doesn't work out for me for some reason. I know I'm not exactly an expert at this game series in the slightest, but I can't even catch a break when it comes to the last two tailed beasts before going into kurama mode. I keep attacking Seven Tails but almost all my attacks miss.
#9Llawliet25Posted 3/13/2013 5:20:04 PM
Hikasu posted...
Yes, I know about the chakra shuriken, the Gyuki support and I have used the bentos to give me maximum defense or high attack, but it still doesn't work out for me for some reason. I know I'm not exactly an expert at this game series in the slightest, but I can't even catch a break when it comes to the last two tailed beasts before going into kurama mode. I keep attacking Seven Tails but almost all my attacks miss.

do your best to oneshot Son Goku first; try to get under him and spam the up combo; when KCM Naruto uses that four chakra armed-Rasengan move it does an insane amount of damage; just do as much damage to him; and use Gyuki as best you can. Once its just Chomei it isnt too hard if you spam shuriken/support.
#10kewldude475Posted 3/13/2013 5:21:15 PM
Hikasu posted...

Buy a Thunder Lunch, or randomly spam L2 while you pummel Goku to sub out of Chomei's projectile spam.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475