Question on characters on the Cheats section

#1tried_42_longPosted 3/14/2013 12:05:52 AM
I still haven't bought the game, but I read before that characters like

Kinkaku,Ginkaku and the edo kages are only boss fights.(Don't know if this is true, and I don't visit the board much)

But it seems that they're now playable. Was this a patch or something?
---
PSN:tried_4_2_long
#2BreakerDoorManPosted 3/14/2013 12:06:58 AM
No. We've been troll'd.
---
'Fraid so, broseph.
#3GenjutsuCrowPosted 3/14/2013 12:07:33 AM
No, they were just recently discovered In the game.
---
The official Waifu of N.
White 2 friend code: 0390 6599 5528
#4PrinceVege101Posted 3/14/2013 12:07:37 AM
No. It's someone stupidly approving fake cheats.
---
Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.
#5laskalPosted 3/14/2013 12:08:54 AM
No, it's not.
Game itself became a reality bending SCP and changed it contents to match a huge memetic influence produced by a large group of butthurt people. Because every single copy, including illegal rips of the game, has been altered, containing it proved impossible, but due to complete harmlessness of the phenomena, it was classified as Safe and no real Containment procedures were deemed necessary.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#6GenjutsuCrowPosted 3/14/2013 12:11:37 AM
laskal posted...
No, it's not.
Game itself became a reality bending SCP and changed it contents to match a huge memetic influence produced by a large group of butthurt people. Because every single copy, including illegal rips of the game, has been altered, containing it proved impossible, but due to complete harmlessness of the phenomena, it was classified as Safe and no real Containment procedures were deemed necessary.

Bull, this things a Keter, Imagine what would happen If everyone groups together and wishes for the Orochimaru swimsuit DLC?!
---
The official Waifu of N.
#7ThePerfectSonicPosted 3/14/2013 12:13:11 AM
laskal posted...
No, it's not.

nice SCP reference.

but seriously, the cheats section character unlocks are fake.
---
sakamoto must be sacked. seriously
"Real Fans" don't exist. Just another useless term fanboys throw around to get their "point" across.
#8GenjutsuCrowPosted 3/14/2013 12:17:38 AM
ThePerfectSonic posted...
laskal posted...
No, it's not.

nice SCP reference.

but seriously, the cheats section character unlocks are fake.

You know, you never did rebut my claim.
---
The official Waifu of N.
#9laskalPosted 3/14/2013 12:19:50 AM
laskal posted...
No, it's not.

Bull, this things a Keter, Imagine what would happen If everyone groups together and wishes for the Orochimaru swimsuit DLC?!

I... try to relay the information to the superiors! I don't have a proper level of clearance to appeal directly to O5, so we can only hope it will not get buried under the strict red tape, lack of concern and incompetence!
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#10GenjutsuCrowPosted 3/14/2013 12:22:13 AM
laskal posted...
laskal posted...
No, it's not.

I... try to relay the information to the superiors! I don't have a proper level of clearance to appeal directly to O5, so we can only hope it will not get buried under the strict red tape, lack of concern and incompetence!

That's It, you're assigned to 682 duty effective Immediately.
---
The official Waifu of N.