---
Meh
#2zelos736Posted 3/15/2013 10:44:27 AM
1. Blow bubbles
2. Blow more bubbles
3. ???
4. Profit
#3DutchKrakenPosted 3/15/2013 11:24:46 AM
As any other jinchuuriki if you awaken you become almost unstoppable for the other player. Utakata for example has a strong awakening.

For Utakata, good support is key, he needs it, a lot. He needs good long-ranged or close ranged support. Another thing is patience, Utakata requires a lot of this. Truly a lot. I suggest mostly focus on blowing bubbles (pretty much every combo is fine) and using its tilt when people get to close. Accept some damage in order to go tailed beast mode, and then unleash hell on your opponent.

Utakata despite being a range-character, also has a nice combo at its disposal, so it is still safe to use that. But like any other ranged character, he suffers from ninja dashing opponents, so use its jutsu to try and stop those in their tracks.

It's ultimate isn't very reliable, so don't use that unless you can finish them off and you know it is going to hit (like if the opponent doesn't have any subs left).

Like I said, patience, awakening, smart play and supports is going to win with Utakata.

Don't use him in singles, because he needs the support and thus without support is very easily defeated.
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5273743
#4sandbugsPosted 3/17/2013 4:38:18 AM
Hope this will help :-)

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?feature=m-ch-fea&v=zqFYtP_W844
#5TG_WolfPosted 3/17/2013 8:30:46 AM
DutchKraken posted...
As any other jinchuuriki if you awaken you become almost unstoppable for the other player. Utakata for example has a strong awakening.

For Utakata, good support is key, he needs it, a lot. He needs good long-ranged or close ranged support. Another thing is patience, Utakata requires a lot of this. Truly a lot. I suggest mostly focus on blowing bubbles (pretty much every combo is fine) and using its tilt when people get to close. Accept some damage in order to go tailed beast mode, and then unleash hell on your opponent.

Utakata despite being a range-character, also has a nice combo at its disposal, so it is still safe to use that. But like any other ranged character, he suffers from ninja dashing opponents, so use its jutsu to try and stop those in their tracks.

It's ultimate isn't very reliable, so don't use that unless you can finish them off and you know it is going to hit (like if the opponent doesn't have any subs left).

Like I said, patience, awakening, smart play and supports is going to win with Utakata.

Don't use him in singles, because he needs the support and thus without support is very easily defeated.

I'm proof that you couldn't be more wrong.
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]