Soo... Is Naruto your favorite anime/manga?

#1Im_A_potatoPosted 3/16/2013 6:22:00 AM
If yes give your reason why, if no write down what your favorite is. (Can either be what you're loving right now or an all-time fave)

Because you see..... I kinda dont know what to watch anymore.
---
All-Time Favorite - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Current Favorite - Shakugan no Shana
#2GenjutsuCrowPosted 3/16/2013 6:24:22 AM(edited)
Man... decisions...

I love Law of Ueki, but I guess In the end, I have to show my love to Shaman King.
For me, It's the only generic manga that ended up becoming something completely different from everything else I've ever read.
---
The official Pain the Hedgehog of everything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SP3X84BsG0
#3BakunetsumaruPosted 3/16/2013 6:25:33 AM
I personally enjoy one piece more than naruto. And until towards the end, I might have possibly enjoyed Gash Bell more than both. Maybe though..
#4reptyle101Posted 3/16/2013 6:29:40 AM
Personal favourite anime is Beast Player Erin/Kemono no Souja Erin and Katanagatari. Manga is far too hard to pick. There's tons of stuff I like, maybe Rosario Vampire.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing
#5holyflame4Posted 3/16/2013 6:30:48 AM
Favorite manga? thats a hard question there are so many lol

Rurouni kenshin, berserk, yuyu hakusho, death note, one piece, naruto, bleach, flame of recca, and many more ;)

Naruto is just one of my favorite
---
PSN = Ken_Warheit (add me guys)
Everyone has a scar on their hearts.................so what makes you think your so special?
#6Im_A_potato(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 6:31:12 AM
GenjutsuCrow posted...
Man... decisions...

I love Law of Ueki, but I guess In the end, I have to show my love to Shaman King.
For me, It's the only generic manga that ended up becoming something completely different from everything else I've ever read.

I've seen the Shaman King anime back in grade school and I gotta say that show was pretty cool with the whole concept of fusing souls and stuff + Yoh turning Amidamaru into a big-ass sword. Never tried the manga though.

Law of Ueki... I know of it but never really tried it. Looks interresting.

Last anime I've seen was Ao no Exorcist, and it was disappointing.
---
All-Time Favorite - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Current Favorite - Shakugan no Shana
#7Merc123Posted 3/16/2013 6:33:31 AM
Not for me. One Piece is easily my favorite. I love the characters, plot, setting and just about everything more than Naruto.

Also nice to see Rosario Vampire mentioned, that manga is awesome, especially in part 2 where goes from Harem to more battle manga. Easily my second favorite manga.

My top 5 is probably this
1. One Piece
2. Rosario Vampire
3. Kashimashi
4. Naruto
5. Soul Eater
#8GenjutsuCrowPosted 3/16/2013 6:33:52 AM
Im_A_potato posted...
GenjutsuCrow posted...
Man... decisions...

I've seen the Shaman King anime back in grade school and I gotta say that show was pretty cool with the whole concept of fusing souls and stuff + Yoh turning Amidamaru into a big-ass sword. Never tried the manga though.

The anime Isn't as good the Manga, since they had to go completely different from It.

But It's understandable considering how the author gave up on It a few years ago, and only finished In the remake.

But right now the author/Illustrator Is working on a series with Stan Lee called Ultimo, I've read and It's pretty good.
---
#9GenjutsuCrowPosted 3/16/2013 6:37:03 AM
Im_A_potato posted...
GenjutsuCrow posted...
Man... decisions...

As for Law of Ueki, It's another tournament Manga, but It doesn't Itself all that seriously, which does work out for It and greatly adds to the humor, but It starts to change drastically towards the last three volumes.
---
#10reptyle101Posted 3/16/2013 6:39:10 AM
Main character's power in Ueki is turning garbage into trees. It's also one of the more normal abilities.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing