would you buy an edo costume pack?

#1Scorpion122178Posted 3/17/2013 7:43:41 AM
Say they release a costume pack of the first and second hokage, kimimaro, and chiyo. would you buy it? it would seem like a rip off since its just those characters with black eyes and maybe some cracks on their face.
---
GT: Scorpion0489
Currently playing: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Borderlands 2, Final Fantasy III, FarCry 3
#2RandyTheViperPosted 3/17/2013 7:49:35 AM
Edo costumes for the Hokages is literally impossible; the game didn't even reach the Edo Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto part of the manga.

just watch Bamco releasing nothing but, the RTN costumes...
---
GT: MadaraTheViper1
#3callme_thirteenPosted 3/17/2013 7:49:47 AM
I'd trade it in before I spent another dollar on this game.
---
PSN: ichiRu132/Currently playing NUNS3, FF Xlll-2, Dead or Alive 5, & Bleach: SR
Passing your knowledge on to others is the only way the world can prosper.
#4Scorpion122178(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 7:50:21 AM
RandyTheViper posted...
Edo costumes for the Hokages is literally impossible; the game didn't even reach the Edo Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto part of the manga.

edo hashi and tobirama have been around since PTS
---
Currently playing: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Borderlands 2, Final Fantasy III, FarCry 3
#5RandyTheViperPosted 3/17/2013 7:55:38 AM
Scorpion122178 posted...
RandyTheViper posted...

Yes, I'm aware of that. but Part-1 holds little to no relevance at all in this game; if they were to release Edo costumes for the Hokages it would be because of the current scene in the manga, if you think this is not true... then, why didn't they have their Edo costumes in Generations?
---
GT: MadaraTheViper1
#6KingofDeceit666Posted 3/17/2013 7:55:47 AM
Pay money for different colored eyes and cracked skin?

No, because I'm not ****ing stupid.
---
Friend's new forum about nerd culture in general. Join and be a part of getting it off the ground - http://www.allyournerd.us/
#7TheKyuubi00Posted 3/17/2013 7:57:38 AM
KingofDeceit666 posted...

At best it would be different colored eyes.

Look at the jinchuriki and Zabuza and Haku. For shame CC2. For shame.
---
PSN - NatsuSekai
#8KingofDeceit666Posted 3/17/2013 8:00:27 AM
TheKyuubi00 posted...
KingofDeceit666 posted...

At best it would be different colored eyes.

Look at the jinchuriki and Zabuza and Haku. For shame CC2. For shame.

Well, the jinchuriki are technically different, as they were used as Tobi's Six Paths of Pain, rather than resurrected by edo tensei like all the others.

But yes, I get your meaning.
---
Friend's new forum about nerd culture in general. Join and be a part of getting it off the ground - http://www.allyournerd.us/
#9Scorpion122178(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 8:10:12 AM
RandyTheViper posted...
Scorpion122178 posted...
RandyTheViper posted...

Yes, I'm aware of that. but Part-1 holds little to no relevance at all in this game; if they were to release Edo costumes for the Hokages it would be because of the current scene in the manga, if you think this is not true... then, why didn't they have their Edo costumes in Generations?

and what relevance does ANBU costumes for Itachi and Kakashi hold now? Or swimsuit outfits for Sakura and Tsunade.
---
#10TG_WolfPosted 3/17/2013 8:14:46 AM
Depends on what they try to give us as DLC and what happens with the CC2 event at the end of the month. Questions must be asked and successfully answered.

At this point they'll be lucky if I don't nuke their HQ.
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]