Shikamaru vs Kabuto

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Solar1214

Solar1214
3 years ago#1
Lets have 3 fights:
1: PTS Shikamaru vs PTS Kabuto
2: TS Shikamaru vs TS Kabuto
3. War Shikamaru vs Snake Kabuto
Mindset: to kill
Locale: a forest, I guess
And lets say they have 2 hours of prep time, and only basic knowledge on each other.

Who wins?

Also, I'm not making this a poll, if I did it would just become a popularity contest.

User Info: RED_LINK1

RED_LINK1
3 years ago#2
1. Kabuto
2. Kabuto most likely, but I'm not gonna say Shikamaru doesn't have a chance. With correct strategy, he could take this easily. After the TS he knows a little more about Kabuto.
3. Kabuto

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
3 years ago#3
No it wouldn't. It's obvious Kabuto woupd win in every situation.
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"

User Info: Neonsands

Neonsands
3 years ago#4
1. Kabuto
2. Shikamaru
3. Without Ino and Choji, Kabuto wins.

User Info: Bestia_Somnia

Bestia_Somnia
3 years ago#5
Kabuto wins in every scenario
"Women!? Wutz a women? Iz it brand of serial? a herp to da derp..." - Masashi Kishimoto

User Info: jman250

jman250
3 years ago#6
- 1. Kabuto as few people knew about Kabuto PTS regardless.

- 2. Kabuto most likely, Shikimaru has the best chance in this battle in my opinion.

- 3. If itachi had to use izanami to beat him (Well ok, he probably didn't have to , but he needed Kabuto alive to release the jutsu) ... Let's try this again, If Kabuto could do battle with Itachi and Sasuke on that level, then Shikamaru would have a hard time fighting him with only basic knowledge. Moreover, nobody knew about Kabuto in the War save Obito and Itachi and Sasuke found out in person.

User Info: Izec

Izec
3 years ago#7
The only scenario Shikamaru has any chance of winning is the second one.
Placeholder Text

User Info: KingofDeceit666

KingofDeceit666
3 years ago#8
Kabuto in each scenario.
Friend's new forum about nerd culture in general. Join and be a part of getting it off the ground - http://www.allyournerd.us/

User Info: Tactician_Lord

Tactician_Lord
3 years ago#9
1- Kabuto
2- Kabuto
3- Kabuto

He is more of a genius than the series gives him credit for...consider the things he accomplished vs what Shikamaru has been able to accomplish. Not only that, but he`s practically been ANBU captain material for ages.
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.

User Info: KingofDeceit666

KingofDeceit666
3 years ago#10
Shikamaru's greatest strength is his cunning, and Kabuto was cunning enough to act as a spy in most, if not all, hidden villages for years, and then when found out managed to escape unscathed.

Oh, and act as a "spy" for Sasori.

He pretty much beats Shikamaru at his own game.
Friend's new forum about nerd culture in general. Join and be a part of getting it off the ground - http://www.allyournerd.us/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived