Shikamaru vs Kabuto

#1Solar1214Posted 3/17/2013 10:59:43 PM(edited)
Lets have 3 fights:
1: PTS Shikamaru vs PTS Kabuto
2: TS Shikamaru vs TS Kabuto
3. War Shikamaru vs Snake Kabuto
Mindset: to kill
Locale: a forest, I guess
And lets say they have 2 hours of prep time, and only basic knowledge on each other.

Who wins?

Also, I'm not making this a poll, if I did it would just become a popularity contest.
#2RED_LINK1Posted 3/17/2013 11:00:46 PM
1. Kabuto
2. Kabuto most likely, but I'm not gonna say Shikamaru doesn't have a chance. With correct strategy, he could take this easily. After the TS he knows a little more about Kabuto.
3. Kabuto
#3deidara21Posted 3/17/2013 11:02:15 PM
No it wouldn't. It's obvious Kabuto woupd win in every situation.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#4NeonsandsPosted 3/17/2013 11:42:26 PM
1. Kabuto
2. Shikamaru
3. Without Ino and Choji, Kabuto wins.
#5Bestia_SomniaPosted 3/17/2013 11:55:27 PM
Kabuto wins in every scenario
---
"Women!? Wutz a women? Iz it brand of serial? a herp to da derp..." - Masashi Kishimoto
#6jman250Posted 3/18/2013 12:05:09 AM
- 1. Kabuto as few people knew about Kabuto PTS regardless.

- 2. Kabuto most likely, Shikimaru has the best chance in this battle in my opinion.

- 3. If itachi had to use izanami to beat him (Well ok, he probably didn't have to , but he needed Kabuto alive to release the jutsu) ... Let's try this again, If Kabuto could do battle with Itachi and Sasuke on that level, then Shikamaru would have a hard time fighting him with only basic knowledge. Moreover, nobody knew about Kabuto in the War save Obito and Itachi and Sasuke found out in person.
#7IzecPosted 3/18/2013 12:48:37 AM
The only scenario Shikamaru has any chance of winning is the second one.
---
Placeholder Text
#8KingofDeceit666Posted 3/18/2013 12:58:06 AM
Kabuto in each scenario.
---
Friend's new forum about nerd culture in general. Join and be a part of getting it off the ground - http://www.allyournerd.us/
#9Tactician_LordPosted 3/18/2013 1:02:35 AM
1- Kabuto
2- Kabuto
3- Kabuto

He is more of a genius than the series gives him credit for...consider the things he accomplished vs what Shikamaru has been able to accomplish. Not only that, but he`s practically been ANBU captain material for ages.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#10KingofDeceit666Posted 3/18/2013 1:09:05 AM
Shikamaru's greatest strength is his cunning, and Kabuto was cunning enough to act as a spy in most, if not all, hidden villages for years, and then when found out managed to escape unscathed.

Oh, and act as a "spy" for Sasori.

He pretty much beats Shikamaru at his own game.
---
Friend's new forum about nerd culture in general. Join and be a part of getting it off the ground - http://www.allyournerd.us/