Naruto will die and Sasuke will become hokage. *Spoilers possibly*

#1Lethal_BathTubPosted 3/23/2013 3:21:15 AM
Thoughts?

It all adds up kind of if you think about it, i'm too tired to type out everything that brought me up to this conclusion but just think...
---
Too many things are troublesome.
Psn: Lethal_Sink - Visit my YouTube for daily videos http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaotixLegacy
#2DiogoShadowJorgPosted 3/23/2013 3:26:20 AM
No way.

I'm cool if Naruto fights Sasuke over the Hokage title.

But Naruto dying? Hell no.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#3Lethal_BathTub(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 3:35:44 AM
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
No way.

I'm cool if Naruto fights Sasuke over the Hokage title.

But Naruto dying? Hell no.

Why not? If you're gonna end an ass of a series as this, do it with something decent atleast.
Tbh, that seems to be what it's leading up to atleast >__>
---
Psn: Lethal_Sink - Visit my YouTube for daily videos http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaotixLegacy
#4moup94Posted 3/23/2013 3:40:38 AM
The ending has already been said... they both fight, both die, tons of ninja remember them forever, the end.
#5Lethal_BathTub(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 3:43:01 AM
moup94 posted...
The ending has already been said... they both fight, both die, tons of ninja remember them forever, the end.

Source? Even if they did say that, ever thought that they could've simply lied to you so the ending is 10x more acceptable?
---
#6SasukefirePosted 3/23/2013 3:51:15 AM
Konohamaru solos them both.
---
Deidara: The Nine Tails is mine now, hmm.
#7DiogoShadowJorgPosted 3/23/2013 3:55:33 AM(edited)
Just because it was been said that both of them will die if they fight to their fullest,doesn't mean it will come true.

In fact,this is a opurtunity to show us just how much awesome Naruto is.

Naruto has the chance to save Sasuke,break the Uchia Curse and survive,this would go along with the whole idea of you can fight fate. Because as Neji said,no one can decide destiny,and that includes Naruto,but just because fate can't be decided on words doesn't mean it can't be changed with actions. Naruto said that if they both fight they would die,but Naruto has the potencial to change his own prediction. That's how I intrepeted those events.
---
#8Mother-NesuPosted 3/23/2013 4:49:40 AM
Their both gonna die and be free of their burdens. Naruto pretty much said that himself.
#9OutlawGERPosted 3/23/2013 4:53:44 AM
no way. Sasuke will die.
#10DiogoShadowJorgPosted 3/23/2013 5:07:49 AM
Mother-Nesu posted...
Their both gonna die and be free of their burdens. Naruto pretty much said that himself.

That is inresponsible behaviour,to die and screw all the rest. Naruto didn't say it like that,he only considers them both dying the worst case scenario,as he's hoping that he can save Sasuke when the time comes to fight him.
---