C/D: When used right, Darui is a top tier character.

#1Sierra-G719Posted 3/25/2013 10:02:06 AM(edited)
Topic.

I know the same can be said about other characters, but Darui is iffy in my book. Could be my personal via towards him, but what do you think?

Edit: it should say "Darui can be a top tier character"
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#2grimjow77Posted 3/25/2013 10:06:54 AM(edited)
And how is that? he is more of a mid tier too me even in the right hands.
---
Nine tails you are merely a momentary life tailed beast are but slaves to those with blessed eyes Obey The Uchiha! :Official Uchiha Madara of NSUNS3 board:
#3Sierra-G719(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 10:06:38 AM
grimjow77 posted...
And how is that? his more of a mid tier too me even in the right hands.

That's why I am asking all of you about your opinion. C/D means Confirm or Deny.
---
#4KizaruOfLightPosted 3/25/2013 10:09:33 AM
His jutsu is a lot better in this game and his AA is really game. I think he's good. Tilt fails a lot though.

@Sierra Try the AA against awakened Konan, when she tries to ninja move to the side for a long time, it follows the s*** out of her haha.
---
Aizen knew you would read this since before you were born.
http://i.minus.com/ijkY3Dn7rf3pk.jpg
#5grimjow77Posted 3/25/2013 10:13:23 AM(edited)
Yeah sorry i for got but in the right hands he is mid tier at best but they may be a few that are little above that.
---
Nine tails you are merely a momentary life tailed beast are but slaves to those with blessed eyes Obey The Uchiha! :Official Uchiha Madara of NSUNS3 board:
#6Sierra-G719(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 10:14:29 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
His jutsu is a lot better in this game and his AA is really game. I think he's good. Tilt fails a lot though.

@Sierra Try the AA against awakened Konan, when she tries to ninja move to the side for a long time, it follows the s*** out of her haha.

Perfect, a friend of mine is a Konan freak. Thanks for the tip.
---
#7grimjow77Posted 3/25/2013 10:21:31 AM
Also his grab is fast can catch players of guard who try too chakra dash you.
---
#8deidara21Posted 3/25/2013 10:26:01 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...

Lol you did that to me. That was hilarious. That Panther was like Oooh I need to fetch that newspaper.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#9KizaruOfLightPosted 3/25/2013 10:31:32 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...

Lol you did that to me. That was hilarious. That Panther was like Oooh I need to fetch that newspaper.

LOL yeah that was hella funny. That thing is damn fast. The only weakness of the run-away Konan has been found.
---
Aizen knew you would read this since before you were born.
http://i.minus.com/ijkY3Dn7rf3pk.jpg
#10deidara21Posted 3/25/2013 10:32:55 AM
Yea I know. I was like I'm safe, there's no way it can catch me when it couldn'tvcatch normal Konan.... smack in the face with lightning
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"