Do you think Sasuke will get the Rinnegan?

#1GenjutsuCrowPosted 3/25/2013 2:06:03 PM
Will he get the Rinnegan? - Results (116 votes)
Yes, Kishimoto will do anything to make his lover happy.
51.72% (60 votes)
No, not even Kishimoto Is that disperate.
48.28% (56 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It might be the best way to make Sasuke stand up against Naruto's giant power ups.
---
The official Pain the Hedgehog of everything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SP3X84BsG0
#2SEDyterPosted 3/25/2013 2:07:30 PM
Did he ever admit Sasuke is his fav character? I knew he said once that Anko was his fav kunoichi because of her background with Orochimaru.
---
The official Yakushi Kabuto of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 board.
One does not have the right to judge others if he doesn't truly know himself. Fact!
#3heyitsthatguy11Posted 3/25/2013 2:07:42 PM
2 people are overestimating Kishi.
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Apparently, I'm "naive" and "cynical". This ISNT possible, people.
#4vanguard29Posted 3/25/2013 2:44:21 PM
for me at least, kishi could get away with a lot of things, like screwing the timeline so obito could be tobi, and i have come to peace, and even sort of like obito. but it took madara, what 40-60 YEARS of having EMS to develope rinnegan and hashi's cells. i would be massively pissed off if sasuke developed rinnegan. i think he will get perfect susanoo vs. naruto's complete BM. or he will achieve true uchiha greatness, and develope the same eyes as the elder son, though they would be even more hax than the EMS, maybe more hax than the rinnegan.
---
Currently Playing: NSUNS 3, ME3, Resistance 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Bioshock, and DBZ: UT.
Currently Watching: Naruto Shippuden Set 13. On Deck: Soul Eater.
#5callme_thirteenPosted 3/25/2013 3:18:04 PM
After the Naruto & Sasuke fight there will be a time skip into the future. It'll go something like this:

*camera slowly moves over the new leaf village*
Everyone happy &

*shows the konaha eleven each doing what they like, older, the new jonin of the leaf, skikamaru being lazy, asuma's child now his student, tenten & lee at neji's grave, kakashi & guy still competing etc.*

*camara fades to a woman with long black hair & as she turns around we discover it's hinata, camera scrolls down, for us to see a baby with yellow hair, opens eyes, a byakugan*

*then camera fades to a field with wind blowing*

*shows a cape with flames, long yellow hair, it's Naruto ! standing over sasukes grave*

*then sakura joins him, with her beautiful pink hair flowing in the wind, then she says,"Naruto, everyones waiting."*

*then Naruto says,"rest well my friend."* *smiles then turns to leave*

*walking past sakura, he says,"things sure have changed."*

*camara slowly scrolls up to sakura's face as she says,"I know."

* she opens her eyes to reveal THE RINNEGAN !*

The end... By: Masashi Kishimoto
---
If you were Coyote Starrk I would marry you without a second thought...
PSN: ichiRu132/Currently playing NUNS3, FF Xlll-2, Dead or Alive 5, & Bleach: SR
#6FusionMan_2k7Posted 3/25/2013 3:24:44 PM
callme_thirteen posted...
After the Naruto & Sasuke fight there will be a time skip into the future. It'll go something like this:

Everyone happy &

*shows the konaha eleven each doing what they like, older, the new jonin of the leaf, skikamaru being lazy, asuma's child now his student, tenten & lee at neji's grave, kakashi & guy still competing etc.*

*camara fades to a woman with long black hair & as she turns around we discover it's hinata, camera scrolls down, for us to see a baby with yellow hair, opens eyes, a byakugan*

*shows a cape with flames, long yellow hair, it's Naruto ! standing over sasukes grave*

*then sakura joins him, with her beautiful pink hair flowing in the wind, then she says,"Naruto, everyones waiting."*

Honestly I think a lot of this is plausible although its clear you were trolling a little bit.
---
"I love Role-Playing ^_^: http://z11.invisionfree.com/UltraAnime_X/index.php"
#7callme_thirteenPosted 3/25/2013 3:39:38 PM
FusionMan_2k7 posted...

Everyone happy &

Honestly I think a lot of this is plausible although its clear you were trolling a little bit.

I was being serious my friend. No trolling. BEHOLD KISHIMOTO'S TRUE ENDING IN ALL IT'S GLORY !
---
If you were Coyote Starrk I would marry you without a second thought...
PSN: ichiRu132/Currently playing NUNS3, FF Xlll-2, Dead or Alive 5, & Bleach: SR
#8Emperor_mateusPosted 3/25/2013 3:43:33 PM
I hope not I don't think the Rinnegan suits Sasuke and he doesn't really need it either.

By the way am I the only one who thinks the Rinnegan is a little underused on everyone who isn't Nagato?
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#9feared4powerPosted 3/25/2013 3:50:45 PM

stop reading here because naruto will be banging sakura not hinata
#10Capitan_KidPosted 3/25/2013 3:57:03 PM
feared4power posted...

stop reading here because naruto will be banging sakura not hinata

Lolno. Hinata is true waifu
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi