Remember when Kakashi showed he could do Rasengan?

#11Gundam FanPosted 3/28/2013 12:54:41 AM
Kakashi probably copied it with his sharingan.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#12occupation_bobPosted 3/28/2013 1:04:24 AM
Well, the Rasengan is supposed to be a pretty basic technique. Simply spinning it real fast or something. Since Kakashi is Kakashi, he could do it pretty easily. He has copied over 1000 Jutsu's. He kinda has this stuff in the bag.

He could probably do Sage Mode pretty easy if they let him.
---
It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas.
#13GBeastMegamanBXPosted 3/28/2013 1:10:22 AM
occupation_bob posted...
Well, the Rasengan is supposed to be a pretty basic technique. Simply spinning it real fast or something. Since Kakashi is Kakashi, he could do it pretty easily. He has copied over 1000 Jutsu's. He kinda has this stuff in the bag.

He could probably do Sage Mode pretty easy if they let him.

Kakashi doesn't have the chakra reserves for Sage Mode
#14kewldude475Posted 3/28/2013 1:22:24 AM
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Using Ligthning Blade is probably cheaper and more efficient,also,Kakashi is a low chakra type,so I doubt he would waste chakra to atempt a Infused Ransengan. It's just not very efficient in battle.

Not sure if srs.

Pretty sure Rasengan uses less Chakra than Lightning Blade. But now that I think about it... they may be kind of chakra taxing, and Naruto's large reserves of chakra made that deceptive.

In all probability, Kishi probably just didn't write it in.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#15gamegod13Posted 3/28/2013 1:29:16 AM
In the episode where Kakashi showed that he could make a Rasengan, he stated that the user was supposed to weave their nature transformation into the Rasengan.

Kakashi was unable to weave his lightning element into the Rasengan and created Chidori... Then he later "evolved" it into a stronger version, Raikiri.

I say Kakashi w/ Chidori/Raikiri > Kakashi w/ regular Rasengan.

He's a master of his jutsu, so by default, he's already got more power in it than somebody else would.
---
GT: Ginger Gerald
Come, madness awaits.
#16DiogoShadowJorgPosted 3/28/2013 1:58:39 AM
gamegod13 posted...
In the episode where Kakashi showed that he could make a Rasengan, he stated that the user was supposed to weave their nature transformation into the Rasengan.

Kakashi was unable to weave his lightning element into the Rasengan and created Chidori... Then he later "evolved" it into a stronger version, Raikiri.

I say Kakashi w/ Chidori/Raikiri > Kakashi w/ regular Rasengan.

He's a master of his jutsu, so by default, he's already got more power in it than somebody else would.

Just like it was been said in the manga before. A master with a stone will beat a begginer with a shuriken,so even if Lightning Blade is weaker than Ransengan,Kakashi knows better than to use a jutsu that he rarely used.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#17jovan28Posted 3/28/2013 2:05:29 AM
Kakashi Attempted to infuse Lighting Element to Rasengan and failed but got Chidori instead and then slowly he learns Raikiri by Cutting Chidori with his both hands
---
PSN:RyuXImpact
Nothing Is Permitted...
#18hollow-sasukePosted 3/28/2013 2:25:25 AM(edited)
Gundam Fan posted...
Kakashi probably copied it with his sharingan.

Minato taught him Rasengan before he got the Sharingan.
---
"My eyes red cause of all that hate" @_@
#19xESRPosted 3/28/2013 2:32:06 AM
kewldude475 posted...
In all probability, Kishi probably just didn't write it in.

^ This. I'm still waiting to see Kakashi's thousand jutsus :<