topics about "spam" really need to stop...

#1bearded_moosePosted 3/28/2013 11:26:46 AM
it doesn't even taste good.

seriously though, it's obvious that people now use the word "spam" for more than its original intended definition. we get it. any stream of projectiles or repeated action that is effective is spam. thanks for playing.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
if you're a Gamefaqs mod, you're a petty, childish person with power issues.
#2Sierra-G719Posted 3/28/2013 11:27:39 AM
You goddamn hypocrite.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#3laskalPosted 3/28/2013 11:29:04 AM
You don't get it. They spam damage! Those damn cheaters keep repeatedly inflict damage, until my health is depleted! That's not skill, they are just no life-spammers and I ragequit them, because they do not deserve a win!
Stop constantly depleting my Health Bar and I won't DC on you, no-skill noobs!
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#4greenjelloizgooPosted 3/28/2013 11:36:33 AM
I use danzo and his tilt/jutsu to make him a mid-range character. Is that spamming? His awakening shoots projectiles too.
---
[](/b19)
#5DegalonPosted 3/28/2013 11:44:31 AM
bearded_moose posted...
it doesn't even taste good.

seriously though, it's obvious that people now use the word "spam" for more than its original intended definition. we get it. any stream of projectiles or repeated action that is effective is spam. thanks for playing.

"Any (constantly) Repeated Action is Spam".

Doesn't matter if its effective or not. Spam is spam.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#6DutchKrakenPosted 3/28/2013 12:45:14 PM
*wants spam-topics to stop*
*opens up topic about spam to tell everybody to stop*

LOGIC!

Ehm, anyhoo, serious note. For me it's actually simple, everyone has a different definition of spam, so I just abandon it all together. So far, let me try and make a list what people constituted as spam:

* Normal Shuriken
* Chakra Shuriken
* Chakra Dash
* 1 Specific Combo Only
* Tilt (Itachi)
* Jutsu
* Ultimate Jutsu
* Throw
* Air Chakra Dash
* Guard
* Instant Awakening
* Health Awakening (if you did it twice)
* Awakening Action
* Chakra Charge
* Substitutions

Take your pick people :). Let's all dance around in circles until people consider Movement and Jumping to be spam too.

So my stance on spam is... if the developers allowed it, I'm going to use it, and not keeping a mental note how many times I did X, it is only a distraction to me, so I just don't do it. I feel like doing a grab, I do a grab, if I feel like doing a jutsu/combo/ultimate, I just do that. And I don't make a mental note how many times I did some specific move:

However, I do tend to switch it up a little, but that's mostly because I feel that if you change mid-battle they can't predict you as easily. But it all depends on the location of where I am fighting. If I am fighting a friend or random stranger in Player Matches, I try picking unique characters. But if I am on Ranked, everything gets tossed out of the window and I go for the win.

BUT... I won't play on Ranked because frankly, I don't like team battles (can still do them) and I do like switching it up a bit with a non-serious mode.
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5273743