Will There be an Ultimate Ninja Storm 4? *SPOILERS*

#1Narwhal7Posted 3/29/2013 11:29:41 PM
With the filler ending and all, how can they possibly make a storm 4? I loved the game myself, including the ending (even though it was filler), but it kind of messes up the original story! We never get to find out that Tobi is really Obito, and Naruto ends up going back to the village. I don't understand how this is going to work if they add another installment to the franchise.

On another note, I found the story to be absolutely great and a blast to play, even with the filler ending. In all honestly, the whole scene with Naruto meeting his mother made me nearly tear up, haha.
---
"i almoat poop myself last night playing daed space" -XTGhost85 GT: Mr x Dropzzzzz
#2slaighMaccooperPosted 3/29/2013 11:31:44 PM
they didnt wait a few more months to see the end of the war and they've dug a hole, though it is possible to dig out of it
#3PrinceVege101Posted 3/29/2013 11:32:37 PM
Not like they couldn't just re-write it or have Tobi and Madara pop back up.
---
The last thing we need is unemployed tigers. - Glitchwerks
#4OP_ForeverPosted 3/29/2013 11:47:10 PM
They'll probably be. While Edo Kage are incomplete, a lot of them doesn't require much more development to be a "real" characters. Sounds alright to me.
#5DinozorePosted 3/29/2013 11:59:00 PM
They'll probably just retread the war, the way this game retreads the Five Kage Summit from Generations.
---
I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you... ~DuneMan
#6EduardoESRPosted 3/30/2013 2:34:37 AM
PrinceVege101 posted...
Not like they couldn't just re-write it or have Tobi and Madara pop back up.

I'm kinda bad with this... It's sarcasm right? lol. I'm pretty sure they'll redo the whole war with the correct ending.
#7Gundam FanPosted 3/30/2013 2:55:38 AM
The fourth game will probably have Tobi and Madara returned to action after recovering and the ninja alliance would have to regroup together to face them.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#8laskalPosted 3/30/2013 2:56:47 AM
The thing is, it's not about changing the battles. It's about how they needed the stupid justification for free roam in the end.
Just end it on a cliffhanger and pop us back in Konoha saying "here's free roam, it doesn't fit into the timeline, but deal with it!" and there you go. No need to make Madara and Tobi escape. Storm 4 could've started with smoke clearing up and reveal of the Obito, and then in a bit, jump to Madara activating PS and stomping Kages. There, you are back on track.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#9Gundam FanPosted 3/30/2013 11:25:43 PM
laskal posted...
The thing is, it's not about changing the battles. It's about how they needed the stupid justification for free roam in the end.
Just end it on a cliffhanger and pop us back in Konoha saying "here's free roam, it doesn't fit into the timeline, but deal with it!" and there you go. No need to make Madara and Tobi escape. Storm 4 could've started with smoke clearing up and reveal of the Obito, and then in a bit, jump to Madara activating PS and stomping Kages. There, you are back on track.

Maybe they weren't sure if they were gonna make a 4th game, since next gen consoles are coming out soon. They might be switching onto the newer consoles.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#10vanguard29Posted 3/30/2013 11:34:26 PM
they picked the right junction to stop. its easy to pick up, madara and tobi would be like "hey come fight us :P" and the alliance would go to the spot of the fight in the animanga. Start with a flashback of the shodai/madara fight, then move to sasuke/itachi and finally move back to the main fight.
---
Currently Playing: FE:A, MH3U, ME3, Resistance 2, Bioshock, and DBZ: UT.
Currently Watching: Soul Eater.