Character "combo" video : Madara

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. Character "combo" video : Madara

User Info: XGeass

XGeass
3 years ago#11
The only one I cared for was the Utakata one.
Asura and Death the Kid are the New Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.

User Info: ShakaV

ShakaV
3 years ago#12
From the video, anyone can give me some tips on how to go from the ground combo into the air cd that allows you to execute a air combo? Everytime I try to go into the air combo, I end up doing the ground combo instead.

I've seen people go from air chakra dash to air combo too, which I have a lot of difficulty doing. Is there a trick to it?

User Info: sandbugs

sandbugs
3 years ago#13
ShakaV posted...
From the video, anyone can give me some tips on how to go from the ground combo into the air cd that allows you to execute a air combo? Everytime I try to go into the air combo, I end up doing the ground combo instead.

I've seen people go from air chakra dash to air combo too, which I have a lot of difficulty doing. Is there a trick to it?

Timing must be really fast especially start up of air combo after jump > air dash
If u not fast enough, you will chain back to ground combo or opponent will able to guard
Good luck k :-)
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. Character "combo" video : Madara

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived