hands down, hiruzen is the most well-done character in the game...

#1judefakoyen10Posted 3/31/2013 3:33:04 PM
...his moveset completely captures how he fights and his is a mid-to-high tier character. we need more characters like him.
---
yagura and mei - master race!
psn: judefakoyen10
#2SEDyterPosted 3/31/2013 3:35:19 PM
Except his Ultimate start hit is weird. He throws his stick and suddenly the stick is gone without making contact and BAM there he goes with his ultimate.
---
The official Yakushi Kabuto of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 board.
The official CM Punk follower. One nation under Punk!!
#3shogunreaperPosted 3/31/2013 3:39:41 PM
i think it would have been better if instead of the water wall he got his shadow shuriken as the other awakening action. (Or as a selectable jutsu)
#4judefakoyen10(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 3:40:53 PM
shogunreaper posted...
i think it would have been better if instead of the water wall he got his shadow shuriken as the other awakening action. (Or as a selectable jutsu)

it would have been a replica of gaara's sand shower and be really unbalanced, so it is good that it is not included.
---
#5ERA2000Posted 3/31/2013 3:45:31 PM
judefakoyen10 posted...
shogunreaper posted...

it would have been a replica of gaara's sand shower and be really unbalanced, so it is good that it is not included.

Gaaras sand shower isn't unbalanced anymore from what I can tell, they fixed it so it doesn't change direction after its activated.
#6judefakoyen10(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 3:47:42 PM
ERA2000 posted...
judefakoyen10 posted...
shogunreaper posted...

Gaaras sand shower isn't unbalanced anymore from what I can tell, they fixed it so it doesn't change direction after its activated.

you're right, now it's not even usable now. better to just exclude it from his moveset, no point in adding a pointless jutsu that will never hit.
---