Who is the Strongest Naruto Character Akuma(Sf) can beat

#51Bestia_SomniaPosted 4/2/2013 10:15:49 PM
KingOfAsia posted...
Sigh.. I'm confused in this thread..

1) akuma can crack moons and islands with his bare hands kk

2) ryu is stronger but hasen't shown anything like that

3) how is ryu stronger than akuma? Im not understanding this...

Ryu only has the potential to be stronger. He was at his strongest in 3rd Strike and even then Akuma was still beyond him.
---
"Women!? Wutz a women? Iz it brand of serial? a herp to da derp..." - Masashi Kishimoto
#52KingOfAsiaPosted 4/2/2013 10:20:10 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
KingOfAsia posted...

Ryu only has the potential to be stronger. He was at his strongest in 3rd Strike and even then Akuma was still beyond him.

ok.. then whos stronger..

ryu hatred incarnate or akuma....?
---
Nikasaur is my future wife after I finish civil engineering at college
#53MochzukiPosted 4/2/2013 10:25:21 PM
I'm sure Akuma could beat Madara. If the Raikage could a crack a rib of Susano'o Akuma would easily break one. If Madara pulled a moon from the sky. Akuma would break that. It would be an epic fight. The only ones that could fight Akuma would be Naruto, Madara, maybe Tobi... And that's about it. We've never even seen Akuma do Shin Akuma feats so we don't even know how strong Shin Akuma is really. And Oni Akuma is on the level of a deity. It's not really much of a good debate. Kinda like using Hakumen from Blazblue. He only fights at 20% of his power yet everyone on the game always states not to underestimate him and he's so strong. So him at full is prolly what Akuma at full would be.

And we will never know the answer to that.
---
Great RP game on a site called Byond. Phoenix Sundered Earth byond://72.45.30.219:1202
#54kirusuPosted 4/2/2013 10:25:48 PM
KingOfAsia posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
KingOfAsia posted...

ok.. then whos stronger..

ryu hatred incarnate or akuma....?

oro is stronger than ryu and akuma. if oro is training ryu to be stronger than akuma, then regular ryu is stronger than akuma. evil incarnate ryu is on par with akuma so the battle is a stalemate one. though ryu never really goes evil. i doubt akuma is beyond him now with the events at 3rd strike.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3aacvZJeK1qb1m9to1_500.gif
my my it appears i have made an error.
#55KizaruOfLightPosted 4/2/2013 10:27:21 PM(edited)
I'm sure Akuma could beat Madara. If the Raikage could a crack a rib of Susano'o Akuma would easily break one. If Madara pulled a moon from the sky. Akuma would break that. It would be an epic fight. The only ones that could fight Akuma would be Naruto, Madara, maybe Tobi... And that's about it. We've never even seen Akuma do Shin Akuma feats so we don't even know how strong Shin Akuma is really. And Oni Akuma is on the level of a deity. It's not really much of a good debate. Kinda like using Hakumen from Blazblue. He only fights at 20% of his power yet everyone on the game always states not to underestimate him and he's so strong. So him at full is prolly what Akuma at full would be.

Just a correction, Madara pulled down a meteor, which Akuma broke with a punch.
---
Since when were you under the impression that Aizen didn't know you would read this since before you were born?
http://i.minus.com/ibd3JXAcdqV8UQ.gif
#56kirusuPosted 4/2/2013 10:27:38 PM
Mochzuki posted...

shin akuma is the true akuma, and on turbo speed at sfa3 v-ism, you can see that. i can easily defeat a shin akuma without that speed, but once i speed it up haha i did not know my ass just got handed to me, and had to watch my bar just drain red.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3aacvZJeK1qb1m9to1_500.gif
my my it appears i have made an error.
#57KawakamiGensaiPosted 4/2/2013 10:37:07 PM
KingOfAsia posted...

Don't think about it too hard. Ryu has protagonist syndrome. He's just destined to defeat all villains in his way, much like Naruto. It doesn't have to mean he surpasses this feat or that, doesn't even require him to get 'stronger' per-say....(his morality/love/friendship can win the day)

In all honesty, I'm pretty sure even Shin Akuma is practically non-canon (as in, he's had maybe one appearance pertaining to plot outside of gameplay in the whole series). His existence makes perfect sense, conceptually, but he's really just meant to be a souped-up boss; so his power, let alone Oni's, is completely left up to fans' imagination.

That said, Akuma is like THE martial arts badass of video games. It's hard to hold a candle to him without dipping into some serious supernatural shenanigans

In a good honest fistfight, I think Akuma could take just about any ninja in the Narutoverse. I'd pay money to see him tussle with Gai
#58Bestia_SomniaPosted 4/2/2013 10:41:00 PM
Akuma is stronger than Evil Ryu. Ryu himself is leagues below Akuma, so the power-up of the Satsui No Hado only puts him on par with a non-trying Akuma. Ryu has the potential to surpass Akuma when he gets older and more experienced though. The power of Nothingness is equal with the Satsui No Hado - they're practically yin/yang.
---
"Women!? Wutz a women? Iz it brand of serial? a herp to da derp..." - Masashi Kishimoto