How many of you actually man/woman up and take your losses?

#1Sierra-G719Posted 4/4/2013 11:17:45 PM
If you lose, you lose and it couldn't be helped. That sort of thing, unless this game BS's you to to oblivion.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#2heyitsthatguy11Posted 4/4/2013 11:19:50 PM
I won by not buying the game ^_^ I don't have to deal with a crap community!
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Apparently, I'm "naive" and "cynical". This ISNT possible, people.
#3Sierra-G719(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 11:21:35 PM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...

That's what friends are for. No really, this game played with friends > s***** community.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#4deidara21Posted 4/4/2013 11:22:07 PM
Sierra-G719 posted...
heyitsthatguy11 posted...

That's what friends are for. No really, this game played with friends > s***** community.

---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#5Alice_13Posted 4/4/2013 11:27:18 PM
I d/c ONCE. Simply because I would rather take a warning & loss than lose to that guy I just played & how he fought. I took all the other losses though even if I knew I should I have won.

Its just frustrating when you know your better than someone yet they won. A close match though, same health, I'll accept that anyday without any anger whatsoever, gg.
---
This is my alt. to callme_13... Still the #1 Sakura Haruno Fan
http://i.minus.com/iJArhwxhLQpzR.jpg ...NUFF SAID
#6OwnagepuffsPosted 4/4/2013 11:31:13 PM
Honestly, a loss is a loss. I feel it is just ugh when someone literally goes through the process of disconnection just because they lost. Objectively speaking, it's quite pathetic.

Even when I get BS'd out of a win, it's NUNS3. Not really a legit fighting game to begin with so BS losses are quite common. Though I truly do wish for Storm 2's guard level back, the guards now turn to red after 1 combo -_-
---
Objection!
#7aburame13Posted 4/4/2013 11:37:35 PM
Alice_13 posted...
I d/c ONCE. Simply because I would rather take a warning & loss than lose to that guy I just played & how he fought. I took all the other losses though even if I knew I should I have won.

Its just frustrating when you know your better than someone yet they won. A close match though, same health, I'll accept that anyday without any anger whatsoever, gg.

*gasp* Shame on you Alice!
---
"It was accepted long ago that The Dubed Dragonball Z Was the real Dragonball Z."
-FinalCountDownn
#8CheradenineZKLPosted 4/4/2013 11:43:16 PM
I take the loss and send a gg mail if they played well or equal to me, and a nice finish mail if they beat me after a mean comeback.
#9Alice_13Posted 4/4/2013 11:50:33 PM
aburame13 posted...
Alice_13 posted...

I couldn't help myself lol. RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! was all I heard lol.

NO WAY I was letting him have the satisfaction ha...
---
This is my alt. to callme_13... Still the #1 Sakura Haruno Fan
http://i.minus.com/iJArhwxhLQpzR.jpg ...NUFF SAID
#10aburame13Posted 4/4/2013 11:53:49 PM
Alice_13 posted...
aburame13 posted...
Alice_13 posted...

I couldn't help myself lol. RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! was all I heard lol.

NO WAY I was letting him have the satisfaction ha...

Who were you using? Couldn't you have just made him run into your ultimate?
---
"It was accepted long ago that The Dubed Dragonball Z Was the real Dragonball Z."
-FinalCountDownn