i feel like maining madara just to do him justice...

#1judefakoyen10Posted 4/5/2013 7:18:56 PM
...i mean seriously...have you seen some of these online madara players? if at all?

i thought madara would be hyped and well-played online and he would be mained alot because he is a badass...

turns out i was wrong, i hardly ever see a good madara online and it is a shame because he is a really decent character who just isn't being mastered to his fullest...
---
yagura and mei - master race!
psn: judefakoyen10
#2OnionKnightx78Posted 4/5/2013 7:45:55 PM
I main him. to be honest he is a really simple character, there's not a whole lot of advanced stuff you could do with him combo-wise.
---
PSN:Soulamos23 "I thought I could leave you be, but you're like a plague! I'll have to get rid of all of you!"
#3YomonachiPosted 4/5/2013 7:48:48 PM
Oh you mean Susanoo? He's a pretty cool character.
---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :) SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
How is one to judge someone if secrets shroud the living?
#4OwnagepuffsPosted 4/5/2013 8:38:17 PM
Sunchan Desuyo has an incredible Madara.

Madara isn't that good of a character to begin with (lol at Arashiboards listing him high tier). His only plus is Fuma Shuriken and that his combos drop the framerate so much that you pretty much can't even play properly (lol in-game Genjutsu?).Everything after the first hit of his combo is obnoxiously punishable, his jutsu takes an eternity to "activate" and can be blocked easy. His awakening is a boss; it's the only time you actually feel you are playing Madara.

/rant

Go ahead and main him if you want. It won't change the numerous bad players that don't know how to use him lol.
---
Objection!
#5technogeek29Posted 4/5/2013 8:59:44 PM
judefakoyen10 posted...
...i mean seriously...have you seen some of these online madara players? if at all?

i thought madara would be hyped and well-played online and he would be mained alot because he is a badass...

turns out i was wrong, i hardly ever see a good madara online and it is a shame because he is a really decent character who just isn't being mastered to his fullest...

Ahahahaahaha stop your killing me!
---
The Official Choji of the NUNS3 Boards
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png
#6360pagesPosted 4/5/2013 11:13:53 PM
Madara's best points is his range, and the fact that his attacks have decent hit stun, so even if you miss one, the combo will probably finish. Both his Combos and jutsu are for mid range use, so do that. He also has a really good awakening.

He also has arguably one of the best tilts in the game, since he can do it while blocking allowing you to stop your guard from being broken

But like others said, he is slow over all, even his jutsu, a horrid grab, and that's not even taking into account the glitch that goes with it.

If you are playing teams, you supports with ranges jutsu's to cover that weakness of range and speed. Try using those with Sharigan as supports, you'll get a team bonus and those guys are varied enough that you can make supports for any situation.

If you are doing singles, let your opponent come to you, Madara start up is okay, but there are faster characters, and like said before. His tilt can be used while blocking and it's a counter. Plus if you time your attack right, you might be able to wack you opponent while they are rushing you with his combo.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#7jellybeanmasterPosted 4/5/2013 11:53:27 PM
Its funny cuz these games are known for putting fan service b4 gameplay therefore making OP char OP. but in Madara's case, hes pretty whatever
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#8Gobstoppers12Posted 4/6/2013 12:03:31 AM
jellybeanmaster posted...
Its funny cuz these games are known for putting fan service b4 gameplay therefore making OP char OP. but in Madara's case, hes pretty whatever

Tell that to Kiba; nobody even likes him, yet he's pretty much god-tier.
---
If I were a woman, I would spend my entire day kissing other women. I don't understand gay men or straight women.-- Jim, The Newsroom
#9Kakashi4LIFEPosted 4/6/2013 12:08:17 AM
Gobstoppers12 posted...
jellybeanmaster posted...

Tell that to Kiba; nobody even likes him, yet he's pretty much god-tier.

NANI????

Kiba is AWESOME!!
---
TIME. TELLS. NO. LIES.