Which Naruto Character...

#11Killmoves37Posted 4/7/2013 3:09:17 PM
Hidan I guess
#12Yomonachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:13:38 PM
jedisuperhero88 posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...
hidan

topic is over

Well led ambush leads to a perfect trap. A disguised trap. Such as a pit. GG Hidan. Is he incredibly smart? I don't think so........so nah.
---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :) SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
How is one to judge someone if secrets shroud the living?
#13Jerk_BeefyPosted 4/7/2013 3:15:39 PM
Hidan seems pretty one-dimensional. Stuff collapses all the time in this universe, leaving him vulnerable to getting trapped. Quite easily, too.
#14heyitsthatguy11Posted 4/7/2013 3:16:45 PM
Sasori
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Apparently, I'm "naive" and "cynical". This ISNT possible, people.
#15NaughtyOctopusPosted 4/7/2013 3:23:41 PM
as soon as you die you respawn at the last bonfire you rested at so it's not like it would be impossible for anyone to survive
#16Yomonachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:25:26 PM
NaughtyOctopus posted...
as soon as you die you respawn at the last bonfire you rested at so it's not like it would be impossible for anyone to survive

Bonfire? This is Demon's Souls bro. I just put Dark Souls for more variety of enemies.
---
#17NaughtyOctopusPosted 4/7/2013 3:27:42 PM
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...

Bonfire? This is Demon's Souls bro. I just put Dark Souls for more variety of enemies.

So you respawn at the Nexus instead of the bonfire, not much of a difference and my point still stands. Almost anyone could survive.
#18Yomonachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:28:24 PM
NaughtyOctopus posted...
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...

So you respawn at the Nexus instead of the bonfire, not much of a difference and my point still stands. Almost anyone could survive.

Aka, no respawns. There, you happy.
---
#19iHugTreezPosted 4/7/2013 3:30:09 PM
What about someone like Kabutomaru or Jugo?
Kabuto and Jugo have the ability to absorb natural chakra by just standing there which means their reserves and power would probably be topped off every couple moments in their cases. Jugo is just a force to be reckoned with and is somewhat intelligent while Kabuto contains the DNA of all Sound 4, Suigetsu, Jugo and Karin(?)

That combined with his vast intelligence and knowledge of the human body AND his chakra scalpels which have been shown to cut through flesh and wood (he bifurcates Itachi). He shouldn't have any problem getting through the worlds. Any comments on this?
---
Xbox - KishinLazer
The one with lacks a presence.
#20DesktopzPosted 4/7/2013 3:30:10 PM
Bed of Chaos solos
---
Sarcasm Imminent
http://i.imgur.com/2xdIc.gif