Which Naruto Character...

#21laskalPosted 4/7/2013 3:31:08 PM
NaughtyOctopus posted...
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...
as soon as you die you respawn at the last bonfire you rested at so it's not like it would be impossible for anyone to survive

Bonfire? This is Demon's Souls bro. I just put Dark Souls for more variety of enemies.

So you respawn at the Nexus instead of the bonfire, not much of a difference and my point still stands. Almost anyone could survive.

Aka, no respawns. There, you happy.

Also known as "I'm making up more rules each time somebody comes up with something".
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#22NaughtyOctopusPosted 4/7/2013 3:31:20 PM
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...
as soon as you die you respawn at the last bonfire you rested at so it's not like it would be impossible for anyone to survive

Bonfire? This is Demon's Souls bro. I just put Dark Souls for more variety of enemies.

So you respawn at the Nexus instead of the bonfire, not much of a difference and my point still stands. Almost anyone could survive.

then kabuto
#23Yomonachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:34:37 PM(edited)
iHugTreez posted...
What about someone like Kabutomaru or Jugo?
Kabuto and Jugo have the ability to absorb natural chakra by just standing there which means their reserves and power would probably be topped off every couple moments in their cases. Jugo is just a force to be reckoned with and is somewhat intelligent while Kabuto contains the DNA of all Sound 4, Suigetsu, Jugo and Karin(?)

That combined with his vast intelligence and knowledge of the human body AND his chakra scalpels which have been shown to cut through flesh and wood (he bifurcates Itachi). He shouldn't have any problem getting through the worlds. Any comments on this?

I suppose he would be able to deal with poison, but as for the chakra....they can still absorb it but at a slower pace. He's also pretty smart. Hmm.....

laskal posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...
Yomonachi posted...

Also known as "I'm making up more rules each time somebody comes up with something".

And when have I done that. The regen rate is in the original post, and obviously there's no respawns. It's a survival topic. Calm yourself.
---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :) SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
How is one to judge someone if secrets shroud the living?
#24NaughtyOctopusPosted 4/7/2013 3:37:57 PM
You never explicitly said no respawns, and you also never said that the character doesn't have the Dark Sign/Nexial Binding, so yes you are making stuff up as you go along because respawning in these worlds can be entirely justified.
#25Yomonachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:39:42 PM
NaughtyOctopus posted...
You never explicitly said no respawns, and you also never said that the character doesn't have the Dark Sign/Nexial Binding, so yes you are making stuff up as you go along because respawning in these worlds can be entirely justified.

What would the point of this topic be if there were respawns?
---
#26NaughtyOctopusPosted 4/7/2013 3:40:42 PM
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...

Hey, don't ask me. I didn't make a topic with vague rules.
#27Yomonachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:42:49 PM
NaughtyOctopus posted...
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...

I assumed the topic readers were smart enough to assume the obvious. I really don't have the time to define every single rule. Anything else?
---
#28NaughtyOctopusPosted 4/7/2013 3:46:50 PM
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...

I assumed the topic readers were smart enough to assume the obvious. I really don't have the time to define every single rule. Anything else?

If you're assuming that Naruto characters would somehow be transported into the world of Dark Souls/Demon's Souls, then it wouldn't be so much of a stretch to assume that they may have the Dark Sign or Nexial Binding. There's nothing here that correlates with intelligence, other than the fact that you simply left out a few key parts of information. You can stop insulting my intelligence just because you messed up, okay?
#29Yomonachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:48:44 PM
Whatever you're taking this topic too seriously.
---
#30NaughtyOctopusPosted 4/7/2013 3:51:14 PM
Yomonachi posted...
Whatever you're taking this topic too seriously.

I think you're the one who took it to seriously to drive to insulting me. Next time just make sure you cover all bases in your topic so it can actually be successful.