Which Naruto Character...

#31Yomonachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:54:17 PM
NaughtyOctopus posted...
Yomonachi posted...
Whatever you're taking this topic too seriously.

I think you're the one who took it to seriously to drive to insulting me. Next time just make sure you cover all bases in your topic so it can actually be successful.

I don't think I really need topic advice. I've been on this board (Gens, 3) now for almost 2 years and have had many successful topics. I just need users unlike yourself to enter. It would be mature if you stopped commenting. My single sentence post was a sign that I wanted you to stop.
---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :) SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
How is one to judge someone if secrets shroud the living?
#32NaughtyOctopusPosted 4/7/2013 3:59:47 PM
That's awfully arrogant of you. How cute.
#33Yomonachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:01:56 PM
NaughtyOctopus posted...

It's not. It's a fact. I only have gotten as far as I have due to advice, I just chose to ignore yours because it didn't seem at all meaningful.
---
#34NaughtyOctopusPosted 4/7/2013 4:03:45 PM
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...

It's not. It's a fact. I only have gotten as far as I have due to advice, I just chose to ignore yours because it didn't seem at all meaningful.

Now, re-think this scenario out in your head. If you knew what I had told you now, about the Dark Sign and the Nexial Binding, and you added it in the opening post, would this have happened? No, it wouldn't have. It certainly seems like your two years of successful topics hasn't gotten you too far if a single person can derail your topic based off of your own mistakes. I'm just trying to help, and you're going all hyper-defensive on me.
#35Yomonachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:05:48 PM
NaughtyOctopus posted...
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...

Now, re-think this scenario out in your head. If you knew what I had told you now, about the Dark Sign and the Nexial Binding, and you added it in the opening post, would this have happened? No, it wouldn't have. It certainly seems like your two years of successful topics hasn't gotten you too far if a single person can derail your topic based off of your own mistakes. I'm just trying to help, and you're going all hyper-defensive on me.

No, I just want you to leave. And what good is placing more rules throughout a thread. Sorry newcomer but you only have so long to edit a post.
---
#36NaughtyOctopusPosted 4/7/2013 4:08:40 PM
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...

No, I just want you to leave. And what good is placing more rules throughout a thread. Sorry newcomer but you only have so long to edit a post.

My point stands that if you re-created this scenario but if you had knowledge of the advice I had given you in this thread, this wouldn't have happened. Get the stick out of your ass and accept that you messed up and this is the result.
#37Yomonachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:12:34 PM
NaughtyOctopus posted...
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...
Yomonachi posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...

My point stands that if you re-created this scenario but if you had knowledge of the advice I had given you in this thread, this wouldn't have happened. Get the stick out of your ass and accept that you messed up and this is the result.

Lol, this always happens after I take a Gfaqs break. I come back and someone does this. No worries, you'll fade away eventually. No hard feelings buddy, but even with your "advice," I'm sure you would've found something else to complain about. It's not like I care that my topic was derailed. I just usually derail them myself. Your comeback was very generic btw.
---
#38NaughtyOctopusPosted 4/7/2013 4:14:10 PM
Welcome to GameFAQs, where giving someone advice qualifies is a war crime and you become an international criminal.
#39LeftoverLotionPosted 4/7/2013 4:15:16 PM
http://i.minus.com/i7JSngP4lYtwz.png >>>>

Ws/Ls: 2-0

This alt is just too much for you overly sensitive regulars. http://i.minus.com/ibm6BMEI4x8gqi.gif
---
Melon/LL
http://i.minus.com/iBVqAbv0wOCQ8.jpg
#40Yomonachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:17:08 PM(edited)
NaughtyOctopus posted...
Welcome to GameFAQs, where giving someone advice qualifies is a war crime and you become an international criminal.

I never said you were. I just called you buddy did I not? Very generic comeback again btw. Next you'll try to correct my spelling.

Edit: I still don't believe that was Lotion
---