All of a sudden I am hoping that... *Manga spoilers*

#1Moe_Lester_13Posted 4/11/2013 9:11:48 PM
We get to see Orochimaru go all out.
We hardly got to see Yamata No Orochi in action, so this is a great chance.

And I know this would never happen, but I would love to see him reconcile with Tsunade etc. Maybe even become Hokage. As it stands, I think he is possibly the most qualified Leaf Ninja (assuming he is actually good).

Again this is all hypotheticals and wishes, but I am more interested in Orochimaru right now than any of the Edo Shinobi.
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--
#2vanguard29Posted 4/11/2013 9:13:19 PM
orochimaru needs to go all out, as do ALL the hoakge. and if kishi indulges us (not going to happen) next year or two would be all fighting.

i wish that would happen, but it wont. out of the five, i want to see tobirama actually fight the most.
---
Currently Playing: FE:A, MH3U, TotA, EO4, ME3, Resistance 2, Bioshock, DMC 1, and DBZ: UT.
Currently Watching: Soul Eater.
#3YomonachiPosted 4/11/2013 9:16:08 PM
Orochimaru needs to use jutsu that aren't snake related. Y'know like he used to do.
---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :) SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
How is one to judge someone if secrets shroud the living?
#4itachi15243Posted 4/11/2013 9:30:55 PM
Yeah, Orochimaru as hokage is a great idea! He's always been good to the villiage. Other great plans:

1. Give the rest of the Bijuu to Madara
2. JnJ Obito
3. Practice jutsu on each other
4. Attempt to headbutt the Juubi to death
5. Take all those exploding tags, and make them into hats!
#5Gobstoppers12Posted 4/11/2013 9:52:27 PM
I want to catch up to the manga, because I've had the whole series spoiled to me by this board. I'm at episode 290-something of the anime anyway, so I've almost run out of episodes.

Now I want to be up to date, because Orochimaru is pretty great and I'd like to see more of him.
---
If I were a woman, I would spend my entire day kissing other women. I don't understand gay men or straight women.-- Jim, The Newsroom
#6deidara21Posted 4/11/2013 10:53:33 PM
Yomonachi posted...
Orochimaru needs to use jutsu that aren't snake related. Y'know like he used to do.

What do you mean? Every single on of his Jutsu are snake esque. He doesn't have amy mon snake jutsu except for edo tensei.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#7TheSupremeOverlPosted 4/11/2013 10:55:45 PM
deidara21 posted...
Yomonachi posted...

What do you mean? Every single on of his Jutsu are snake esque. He doesn't have amy mon snake jutsu except for edo tensei.

wind style: devastation...
#8phil_hendriePosted 4/11/2013 10:56:55 PM
@TC Tsunades dead.
---
PSN: Bartuby_Jones
XBL: BartubyJones
#9LockonPosted 4/11/2013 11:02:14 PM
Wow just found out Naruto is on break next week...F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we get a double issue on the 22nd..
---
In the end..All will bow to Tenten The Great
http://i.imgur.com/Hgwj7yQ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/pxtJay0.png TWSSted since 4/7/13 (R3D)
#10heyitsthatguy11Posted 4/11/2013 11:04:46 PM
phil_hendrie posted...
@TC Tsunades dead.

No she isn't. She's perfectly fine and is heading to the battlefield alongside the rest of the Kages except Onoki, because he's dead.
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Apparently, I'm "naive" and "cynical". This ISNT possible, people.