Why does everyone think Sasuke will get punished after the war

#1SgtGalaxyPosted 4/12/2013 4:18:20 AM
The worst thing he did was kill danzo... who everyone hated
---
GT:Fallen AtH
#2WingedRegentPosted 4/12/2013 4:28:33 AM

-Became a Missing-Nin working for Orochimaru, the man who attempted to destroy Konoha.
-Worked with the Akatsuki.
-Participated directly in an operation to take the 8-Tailed Beast.
-Invaded a summit of the Five Kage and openly attacked them all with the intent to kill + the Land of Iron's Moderator, Mifune.
-Threatened to destroy Konoha himself.
-Last known to be associated with the man who sparked the Fourth Great Ninja War.

Sasuke's list is long, so it's not far-fetch'd to think he'd be punished. However, I do believe him being a deciding factor for the Shinobi Alliance would help smooth out some of the relations.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Seraphim_Dragon.png
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#3SgtGalaxy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 4:41:18 AM
WingedRegent posted...

-Became a Missing-Nin working for Orochimaru, the man who attempted to destroy Konoha.-then killed him....so thats bad how
-Worked with the Akatsuki.-ill give you this
-Participated directly in an operation to take the 8-Tailed Beast.-Which he failed and KB and Ay dont seem to care anymore
-Invaded a summit of the Five Kage and openly attacked them all with the intent to kill + the Land of Iron's Moderator, Mifune. He didnt attack them all they attacked him he wanted to get danzo more self defense and they all even said they hold no grudges against him they dont care
-Threatened to destroy Konoha himself.-ill give you this
-Last known to be associated with the man who sparked the Fourth Great Ninja War.this too

Sasuke's list is long, so it's not far-fetch'd to think he'd be punished. However, I do believe him being a deciding factor for the Shinobi Alliance would help smooth out some of the relations.

In the end lets look at all the good

He killed Orochimaru who attacked the village and destroyed it

Killed Deidara a Akatsuki member

Killed Itachi they said already they would welcome him back as a hero if he came back right after he did this

Stopped the Edo Tensei which saved a lot of people and helps the alliance heck ohnoki said he who did that will be a hero of the Shinobi world

And now revived all the hokages and going to help the alliance and pretty much save there ass in other word being a hero

In all honestly if you think about it it would be more stupid if he did get punished
---
GT:Fallen AtH
#4pheran94Posted 4/12/2013 4:45:25 AM
I was of the mind that he would get punished, because of the course he was taking. Destroying the Hidden Leaf, and killing everyone, and he was going to go through with that. But there is no way in hell, he's going to get punished now. He gon' go save da worwd. Him and Naruto gon team up and **** gon go down.
#5HarypoonmonsterPosted 4/12/2013 4:58:31 AM
SgtGalaxy posted...

I liked him... )-,:
---
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets!
#6MasterNejiXPosted 4/12/2013 5:01:19 AM
WingedRegent posted...

-Became a Missing-Nin working for Orochimaru, the man who attempted to destroy Konoha.
-Worked with the Akatsuki.
-Participated directly in an operation to take the 8-Tailed Beast.
-Invaded a summit of the Five Kage and openly attacked them all with the intent to kill + the Land of Iron's Moderator, Mifune.
-Threatened to destroy Konoha himself.
-Last known to be associated with the man who sparked the Fourth Great Ninja War.

In anime/manga, especially in shonen. The majority of offenses on this list mean nothing.
Like the guy above me said:

Sided with orochimaru -> he killed him so it balances
Worked with the akatsuki -> bee is still alive so nobody cares
Invaded the kage summit -> again he failed to do any real damage so nobody cares
Threatened to destroy konoha -> and now hes going to help beat madara/obito. Nobody will care about his threat that he didnt act on.
Sided with obito who started the war -> helped get rid of the edo tensei. Nobody will care again.

Sure in real life he would get some punishment for killing samurai and all those attempted murder charges. However with anime, if you didnt succeed or helped right something you made wrong, all will be forgiven with time.
---
PSN ID: emanbfresh10
#7WingedRegentPosted 4/12/2013 6:49:21 AM
To clarify, I'm also of the belief that Sasuke will get away scot-free, which is why I put the spoiler tags there due to his current involvement with everything. That being said, I can also see why people would say he would get some form of punishment, but if he saves their asses and bails them out, all will be forgiven IMO.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Seraphim_Dragon.png
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#8trackstar1600Posted 4/12/2013 6:58:56 AM
He attacked the 5 kage summit. That's basically like attacking the white house. He's already a criminal. And it was never revealed he was gonna return to the village. He just said he was gonna help in the war. Him and "tobi" never had a easy relationship anyway.
#9BakunetsumaruPosted 4/12/2013 7:11:42 AM
trackstar1600 posted...
He attacked the 5 kage summit. That's basically like attacking the white house. He's already a criminal. And it was never revealed he was gonna return to the village. He just said he was gonna help in the war. Him and "tobi" never had a easy relationship anyway.

I'm really hoping that he ends up joining Madara's side. After going down the path that he's chosen, it'd be really disappointing to see him try to go back to the good side. I highly doubt that will happen though. He did say that he was joining the war without saying which side, but it's kinda implied that he's joining the shinobi alliance since he said something along the lines of not letting his brothers life and the village die for nothing. Plus I gave up on Kishi making any good plot twist after it was revealed that obito was Tobi
#10SasukefirePosted 4/12/2013 7:14:17 AM
I'm sure Mifune appreciates the slaughter of his men. >_>
---
Believe in the power of optimism.