So about the manga (*spoilers)

#1Shinobiwolf3Posted 4/13/2013 12:34:47 AM
Just a heads up, some of you probably know this but naruto is going to be on a break this upcoming week but a double issue will be released the following week. Rumor is we are getting 2 chapters the week it comes back.... Just a heads up
---
Batman was here, then I blinked and he was gone [this message was approved by Batman]
#2vanguard29Posted 4/13/2013 12:36:32 AM
thanks for the info, i didnt know that.

but didnt they just take a week off like a week or two ago? so we better get both chapters at once...

Now that i think about it, it is probs so that the reunion that we know is coming is epic, and so they dont have to split it up.
---
http://tinyurl.com/temvolume1 - My book of poetry
The Eloquent Misanthropy, Volume 1 (availible on Amazon) It's good stuff. You should read it.
#3Gobstoppers12Posted 4/13/2013 12:37:20 AM
I'm looking forward to it.
---
If I were a woman, I would spend my entire day kissing other women. I don't understand gay men or straight women.-- Jim, The Newsroom
#4Shinobiwolf3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 12:39:14 AM
vanguard29 posted...
thanks for the info, i didnt know that.

but didnt they just take a week off like a week or two ago? so we better get both chapters at once...

Now that i think about it, it is probs so that the reunion that we know is coming is epic, and so they dont have to split it up.

No prob and yes we did, don't know why but anyway the two chapters thing is just a rumor, take it with a grain of salt... Hopefully we do.
---
Batman was here, then I blinked and he was gone [this message was approved by Batman]
#5Shinobiwolf3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 12:39:45 AM
Gobstoppers12 posted...
I'm looking forward to it.

Same here if the rumor is true
---
#6YomonachiPosted 4/13/2013 12:42:08 AM
Shinobiwolf3 posted...
Just a heads up, some of you probably know this but naruto is going to be on a break this upcoming week but a double issue will be released the following week. Rumor is we are getting 2 chapters the week it comes back.... Just a heads up

Taken from Mangastream's facebook page:
"Not sure if all of you have noticed or not, but the last page of this week's Naruto chapter says: No chapter next week! It will be back in issue 22-23 (double issue). So, let's take a look into the crystal ball and see what the future will bring:

Today, the 10th, we had all of the big 3.

Next week, the 17th, we'll have Bleach and OP but no Naruto.

The week after, the 24th, we're likely to have all of the big 3, definitely gonna have Naruto. 1 chapter of each one, although you're gonna read stuff about it being a "double issue". Just means it counts for two weeks but you don't get more stuff.

And theeen we're gonna have the 1st of May and we won't have any of the big 3. It's gonna be Golden Week, so there's no Jump. It's an annual holiday and for all of you surprised by this? Welcome to the manga-verse, this is a natural occurrence."
---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :) SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
How is one to judge someone if secrets shroud the living?
#7Shinobiwolf3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 12:43:52 AM
Yomonachi posted...
Shinobiwolf3 posted...

Taken from Mangastream's facebook page:
"Not sure if all of you have noticed or not, but the last page of this week's Naruto chapter says: No chapter next week! It will be back in issue 22-23 (double issue). So, let's take a look into the crystal ball and see what the future will bring:

Today, the 10th, we had all of the big 3.

Next week, the 17th, we'll have Bleach and OP but no Naruto.

The week after, the 24th, we're likely to have all of the big 3, definitely gonna have Naruto. 1 chapter of each one, although you're gonna read stuff about it being a "double issue". Just means it counts for two weeks but you don't get more stuff.

And theeen we're gonna have the 1st of May and we won't have any of the big 3. It's gonna be Golden Week, so there's no Jump. It's an annual holiday and for all of you surprised by this? Welcome to the manga-verse, this is a natural occurrence."

Thanks
---
#8uchihaizunaPosted 4/13/2013 1:19:33 AM
So.. No Naruto next week?
#9BakunetsumaruPosted 4/13/2013 1:21:33 AM
No Naruto next week
#10uchihaizunaPosted 4/13/2013 1:24:21 AM
Bakunetsumaru posted...
No Naruto next week

And then in the next week again we'll get two chapter? :/