Who is your best character online?

#1OnionKnightx78Posted 4/13/2013 6:59:16 PM
Mine is Sasori. Even the cheapest, most abusable characters are completely
shut down by my sasori. often times i can beat people with over 80-70% HP. and even some ppl who have fought a crap-ton of matches can barely do anything against it. I'll admit that every once in a while i awaken if the pressure is on lol.

Sasori w/ kankuro (attk) & chiyo (def) "puppet master team"

who's y'alls best characters?
---
PSN:Soulamos23 "I thought I could leave you be, but you're like a plague! I'll have to get rid of all of you!"
#2deidara21Posted 4/13/2013 7:00:20 PM
Hanzo
Kisame
Yugito
Han
Utakata
Pain
Nagato
Maskd Man

Just to name a few
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#3GenjutsuCrowPosted 4/13/2013 7:03:34 PM
For some reason, I feel Kirin/Chidori True Spear Sasuke Is mine.
I from what I can remember my main team Is useally Karin and Suigetsu, Kabuto and Orochimaru, or Kimimaru with either Karin or Kabuto support If I really need to win.
---
The official Pain the Hedgehog of everything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SP3X84BsG0
#4Sierra-G719Posted 4/13/2013 7:06:10 PM
Darui for sure.

There woul be certain things I'd change aesthetic wise, by as a character he's easily my best cuz I've been playing as him since the game came out.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#5Llawliet25Posted 4/13/2013 7:15:39 PM
Utakata
Yagura
---
Official Utakata of the Naruto Storm 3 Board
#6The_Milk_Man13Posted 4/13/2013 7:16:46 PM
Haku in most cases, Fuu(Awkening withstanding) for the others.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#7TrialAndErrorPosted 4/13/2013 7:35:42 PM
Kid Kakashi...

Followed by PTS Lee
---
Pixel Republiq is coming...
PSN & Xbox Live: TrialnError423
#8DDD154Posted 4/13/2013 7:38:32 PM
Goku Naruto
Minato (non-Flying Raijin spam)
Kirin Sasuke

All in that order. Im not exactly the best, but I'm a really mean Naruto. Also, I do abuse Minato's awakening, as he can teleport behind people, but I mainly only do that when the person uses Kimmi. As for Kirin Sasuke, the only rrason I'm trying to get good with him is cause Deidara spammers. His jutsu gets em almost everytime
---
Sanyle here! This is my other account, incase something happens to the original, so dont worry if im gone!
#9OnionKnightx78(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 8:03:36 PM
Neji (war) is my second best character now that to a certain extent i've mastered the ia loop. When i'm playiung Neji (war), if i catch u in a combo without subs consider the match over lol.
---
PSN:Soulamos23 "I thought I could leave you be, but you're like a plague! I'll have to get rid of all of you!"
#10isaacwa95Posted 4/13/2013 8:10:05 PM
Yugito
Nagato
Tsunade

In this order too. Everytime I win with Tsunade I drown in hate mail.