gaara is the best character in the manga/anime

#1judefakoyen10Posted 4/14/2013 7:36:30 AM
he was always in my top 10, but i don't know, he just needs to be bumped to first.

he is so underappreciated, but he really should see more recognition.

he most likely isn't going to have any further development, but that is fine. he has had ample. he just needs to make it to the end of the manga alive <:(
---
yagura and mei - master race!
psn: judefakoyen10
#2BloodPanther0Posted 4/14/2013 7:41:12 AM
Fully agree. I always found something special about him as a character, and the voice certainly helped (Yes, English). My eyes kinda looked like his for a while because my body was like "Screw sleep" for a few weeks, lol
#3judefakoyen10(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 7:42:43 AM
BloodPanther0 posted...
Fully agree. I always found something special about him as a character, and the voice certainly helped (Yes, English). My eyes kinda looked like his for a while because my body was like "Screw sleep" for a few weeks, lol

liam o'brien really does a great job in relatively every character he plays.
---
yagura and mei - master race!
#4Jerk_BeefyPosted 4/14/2013 7:59:15 AM
He's one of the few voices that fit his character.
#5sandbugsPosted 4/14/2013 8:50:25 AM
yeah Kazekage Gaara!! my most fav character from the series, my 1st ever fav character :) i main him in game since ps2 naruto game till Storm 3 :)
#6Xcalibur02Posted 4/14/2013 9:07:53 AM
He is underrated
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#7Killmoves37Posted 4/14/2013 9:59:22 AM
Jerk_Beefy posted...

Yeah I agree. I like Kakashi's and Shikamaru's voice too. Guy's voice is 100% perfect though.
#8judefakoyen10(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 10:09:02 AM
Killmoves37 posted...
Jerk_Beefy posted...

Yeah I agree. I like Kakashi's and Shikamaru's voice too. Guy's voice is 100% perfect though.

i really like edo nagato's voice, though.
---
"one day, i'd like to become something precious to others, too...and not as some weapon of terror, but as kazekage."
#9Gobstoppers12Posted 4/14/2013 10:47:55 AM
I've always liked Gaara, and he has been in my top 5 since the very first time he appeared. His fight with Lee put Lee in the top 5, as well. I'd say their fight during the Chunin exams is one of the best in either series. In Shippuden, Lee kind of takes a backseat to Guy, since they're pretty much the same character with the same techniques. Guy is cool, too, but I miss Lee being relevant.

Seriously though, Gaara is the man; always has been, before and after his stint as an evil mofo.
---
If I were a woman, I would spend my entire day kissing other women. I don't understand gay men or straight women.-- Jim, The Newsroom
#10Parukia256Posted 4/14/2013 12:11:13 PM
Now if only he wasn't complete ass to use in this game.
---
NANOMACHINES, SON.