Can any other Naruto character beat Prime Madara?*Spoilers*

#21Moe_Lester_13Posted 4/17/2013 4:43:40 PM
Uhhh if Madara wasnt an Edo and hadnt been experimented on by Kabuto, the Kage's would have smashed his face into the ground.

Ohnoki alone could potentially do it.

Also, A Bijuu bomb taking out Sage Kabuto? I dont think so lol
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--
#22janemba8888Posted 4/17/2013 4:48:16 PM
Moe_Lester_13 posted...
Uhhh if Madara wasnt an Edo and hadnt been experimented on by Kabuto, the Kage's would have smashed his face into the ground.

This Madara has the Kyuubi with him. And he can fuse with it to shoot out rapid fire bijuu damas with swords infused with them.

How exactly are the kages smashing Prime Madara's face into the ground?
---
woosh
#23KingofDeceit666Posted 4/17/2013 4:50:21 PM
deidara21 posted...
XGeass posted...
nanoviper618 posted...
KingofDeceit666 posted...
Nagato would stand a very good chance. The hax of Itachi's totsuka blade and yata mirror could possibly give Itachi a very good shot--a healthy Itachi, that is.

Well nagato wouldn't have his eyes if it wasn't for Madara.

What does this have to do with anything?

So he wouldn't be able to have Rinnengan meaning Prime Madara could easily beat a regularly trained Nagato. Also Nagato can't move.

He was saying that whether Madara gave his eyes to Nagato or not is irrelevant, because it is. Nagato had Madara's rinnegan. Yes, we know, and we know that had Madara not given his eyes to Nagato, he wouldn't have them, but he did. Point?

Saying Nagato would not have had the rinnegan had Madara not given him his eyes is a pointless statement, as a prime Madara fighting all comers as the topic is already doing away with most aspects of the continuity. Prime Madara and Nagato could never have fought to begin with, for example.

But let's continue on with this thread, where Madara is in his prime, but everyone else has restrictions placed on them. lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/UAyBU1Q.gif - http://www.allyournerd.us/
#24Moe_Lester_13Posted 4/17/2013 4:53:36 PM
Oh **** I misread the part about the Kyubi.

Disregard last post.

They could still do it though. Gaara brings up a wall of sand, Ohnoki uses Particle Style. You really think hes gonna miss something that big? And there is no startup time to his Jutsu. Bam, Bye Bye Madara. May not be technically smashing his face into the ground but whatever....
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--
#25UltimaXOmegaPosted 4/17/2013 4:56:15 PM
Hashirama
Tobirama
Nagato
Obito
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board