Strongest Character in the Series?

#11XGeassPosted 4/16/2013 2:23:44 PM
Bakunetsumaru posted...

Having the rinngan doesn't automatically make him stronger. Thats why he said that hashi was the only one who could take him down after being revived. And he gained woodstyle, but I'm Sure he can't do everything hashi can unless you think he's only capable of woodstyle and sage mode. But I retract my statement about Edo hashi being over Edo Madara. If anything, with Madaras power ups he's probably closer to being even to hashi

As of now he has shown everything Hashi has and the Rennigan alone puts him on a whole other level compared to Hashi.
---
Asura and Death the Kid are the New Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.
#12BakunetsumaruPosted 4/16/2013 2:49:08 PM
XGeass posted...
Bakunetsumaru posted...

Having the rinngan doesn't automatically make him stronger. Thats why he said that hashi was the only one who could take him down after being revived. And he gained woodstyle, but I'm Sure he can't do everything hashi can unless you think he's only capable of woodstyle and sage mode. But I retract my statement about Edo hashi being over Edo Madara. If anything, with Madaras power ups he's probably closer to being even to hashi

As of now he has shown everything Hashi has and the Rennigan alone puts him on a whole other level compared to Hashi.

All Madara has shown is the ability to use mokuton. In theroy, he could possibly use all of the wood style techniques hashi can. But that doesn't necessarily mean he can everything hashi can. You shouldn't assume that wood style and sage mode is all hashi is capable of. So you can't really say that he can do everything hashi can. And the rinngan does put Madara on a whole different level. Madaras been losing to Hashi for years tho. If anything he needs that to stand a chance against Hashi. The rinngan won't actually make Madara any stronger, it just gives him an edge ability wise.
#13PsyantPosted 4/16/2013 2:56:40 PM
I'd say Edo Madara, but only because Kabuto improved his body and the nature of the Edo-Tensei's regeneration and infinite chakra...it takes away the big advantage Hashirama still has on Madara, the fact that Hashirama was stated to be able to instantly regenerate any damage done to his body without hand seals. Well, that and Sage Mode. I also doubt that Madara is as skilled at wood style as Hashirama is.

Basically, Edo Madara has outside elements helping him. Unaided by external factors, Hashirama is the strongest character, sans Sage of Six Paths.
#14BakunetsumaruPosted 4/16/2013 3:09:09 PM
Psyant posted...
I'd say Edo Madara, but only because Kabuto improved his body and the nature of the Edo-Tensei's regeneration and infinite chakra...it takes away the big advantage Hashirama still has on Madara, the fact that Hashirama was stated to be able to instantly regenerate any damage done to his body without hand seals. Well, that and Sage Mode. I also doubt that Madara is as skilled at wood style as Hashirama is.

Basically, Edo Madara has outside elements helping him. Unaided by external factors, Hashirama is the strongest character, sans Sage of Six Paths.

I know Kabuto put hashi cells in Madaras Edo body, but aren't the the properties of Kabutos Edo tensei and Orochimarus the same? I think Hashi said that oro's was stronger than Kabutos version, but I'm not sure if he was referring to the control it has over their revived bodies, or if it was just an overall stronger version in general. I'll have to go back and check to see...
#15PsyantPosted 4/16/2013 3:29:07 PM
It was commented that Orochimaru had improved upon his Edo Tensei technique since the last time he summoned the Hokage's, and that this time Hashirama and Tobirama were brought back with "almost their full strength". Almost. So Orochimaru's Edo Tensei is still imperfect.

However, Kabuto mentioned he had surpassed Orochimaru's Edo Tensei, and he also stated that he had brought back Madara stronger then he had ever been in life. This would imply Kabuto's Edo Tensei is still superior to Orochimaru's. Plus, as you said, he put Hashirama's cells into Madara's body, which also gave Madara access to wood style. Madara is a unique case even among Edo Tensei'd warriors. His is special.

I expect Hashirama to still put up a good fight against him though, honestly. Let's not forget that when Madara and Hashirama had their final battle, Madara had Kurama on his side, and even after going to the lengths of coating the Nine-Tails in his Susanoo, he still lost in the end. Without Kurama involved it might have been a more relaxed win for Hashirama. But the advantages Madara has gained since his defeat then are probably enough to tip the scales in his favour if they end up fighting as Edo Tensei warriors.
#16UltimaXOmegaPosted 4/16/2013 3:32:36 PM
Hashirama > Madara > Tobirama > Rest
Tobirama can do Flying Thunder God without seals on top of high level Water Style and Edo Tensei.
So he should be on there not Minato.
Nagato and Obito are stronger than Itachi and Sasuke so they should be up there over them.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#17Exo_Icarus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 7:18:35 PM
Would have thought Minato would get more love
#18largerockPosted 4/17/2013 2:46:22 AM
Dronk Lii bycuz Drookn Layzzzz.....
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.