Who's more OP in singles? Kiba or Chakra mode Naruto?

#1nkflier23Posted 4/17/2013 9:40:54 AM
Because this Kiba user wants to believe Kiba is not the most broken singles character in this game next to Nagato.
#2EonmasterX_JwinPosted 4/17/2013 9:47:17 AM
Kiba is without a doubt broken for the sole reason that Akamaru gives him two dashes at the cost of one & that when you sub Akamaru you don't sub behind Kiba but right back into his combo.

It's not even about singles or teams. Kiba is just broken, end of story. (I'm glad CC2 nerfed his jutsu. but i'd rather have his jutsu stay the same as it was in Gen then have to deal with Akamaru being un-nerfed for another Storm game...)
#3judefakoyen10Posted 4/17/2013 9:56:45 AM
bastards who turn around while combo'ing are the worst. i'm looking at you, asuma, itachi, kiba, kcm naruto, etc.
---
"a smile is the easiest way out of a difficult situation."
psn: judefakoyen10
#4nkflier23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 9:56:51 AM
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
Kiba is without a doubt broken for the sole reason that Akamaru gives him two dashes at the cost of one & that when you sub Akamaru you don't sub behind Kiba but right back into his combo.

It's not even about singles or teams. Kiba is just broken, end of story. (I'm glad CC2 nerfed his jutsu. but i'd rather have his jutsu stay the same as it was in Gen then have to deal with Akamaru being un-nerfed for another Storm game...)

which is exactly what I've been sayin, its impossible to get into a sub war with kiba because when you sub and block akamaru will hit you and allow him to continue his combo. Then he can switch in and out of instant for even MORE damage
#5deidara21Posted 4/17/2013 10:02:34 AM
Kiba isn't OP anymore. You people suck if you lose to him anymore. His combos come out slowly. There is a major delay in his attacks. And Akamaru barely hits you during dash.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#6EonmasterX_JwinPosted 4/17/2013 10:11:53 AM
deidara21 posted...
Kiba isn't OP anymore. You people suck if you lose to him anymore. His combos come out slowly. There is a major delay in his attacks. And Akamaru barely hits you during dash.

Correction, you've fought ppl who suck with him. I've fought a good amount of Kiba users & i beat 85% of them. Why? Bc they use Kiba hoping that his natural OP'ness will compensate for their lack of skill in the game. But when the gap in our gaming ability is so great, nothing can save them from the loss they so justly deserve.

But the 15% that actually legitametly main Kiba & use him professionally are nearly impossible to beat. No matter how equally matched we are, if i come at you with a cup & you come at me with an machine gun odds are pretty freaking high i'm gonna die. Now if i beat you with the cup it just make me look all the more beast, but the likelyhood of that is pretty darned low...
#7EonmasterX_JwinPosted 4/17/2013 10:14:09 AM
nkflier23 posted...

which is exactly what I've been sayin, its impossible to get into a sub war with kiba because when you sub and block akamaru will hit you and allow him to continue his combo. Then he can switch in and out of instant for even MORE damage

Don't even debate with ppl like that. Ppl who say Kiba is average either main him or use a character with a team setup even more OP than the likes of Kiba thus making Kiba look weak to them.
#8deidara21Posted 4/17/2013 10:20:21 AM
deidara21 posted...

Correction, you've fought ppl who suck with him. I've fought a good amount of Kiba users & i beat 85% of them. Why? Bc they use Kiba hoping that his natural OP'ness will compensate for their lack of skill in the game. But when the gap in our gaming ability is so great, nothing can save them from the loss they so justly deserve.

But the 15% that actually legitametly main Kiba & use him professionally are nearly impossible to beat. No matter how equally matched we are, if i come at you with a cup & you come at me with an machine gun odds are pretty freaking high i'm gonna die. Now if i beat you with the cup it just make me look all the more beast, but the likelyhood of that is pretty darned low...

Nope Kiba sucks. He can't compete with the IA forms of Naruto. Nor can he beat Sage Naruto.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#9nanoviper618Posted 4/17/2013 10:24:16 AM
deidara21 posted...
deidara21 posted...

Nope Kiba sucks. He can't compete with the IA forms of Naruto. Nor can he beat Sage Naruto.

Are you being a troll? Or are you just trying to start a debate?
#10judefakoyen10Posted 4/17/2013 10:29:10 AM
nanoviper618 posted...
deidara21 posted...
deidara21 posted...

Are you being a troll? Or are you just trying to start a debate?

he's being an elitist.
---
"a smile is the easiest way out of a difficult situation."
psn: judefakoyen10