Ok seriously CC2, its time for...

#1TheEpyonPosted 4/17/2013 12:51:05 PM
Naruto: Narutimate Accel 4!

I've been waiting too long, I waited & waited for Storm series to improve but it actually got worse.

What I don't understand is in Storm 2 online ppl complained about spam & how online wasn't balanced or fair. So then they give us Gen with the knj bar, they even promoted that it would balance out online & make it more tactical by choosing the right time to use them.

Then......and THEN! Storm 3 became focused on unbalancing the game. Literally, they even said they made it more approachable for newcomers. They took away the balance that Gen somewhat had for an all out luckfest.

Storm 3s biggest problems are its lacking character roster, no flinch anymore basically, NMC are nearly useless, Random characters chosen to have insta awaken when characters that didn't should have been, a combo has been stripped which is very upsetting still, I STILL try to use left right combo out of habit only to be dissapointing myself each time.

Anyway I really hope they scrap the whole Storm Style & Go back to a more Hero/Accel like Gameplay.

Ppl say boo hoo 2D, look at MvC/TvC or Persona Arena....
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#2HystericalGamezPosted 4/17/2013 12:53:16 PM
2D ninja's had a interview with Hiroshi at Comic Con where he basically said there was no way that the 2D fighting was ever coming back.
#3legendX66Posted 4/17/2013 12:54:17 PM
it is annoying when people mention lacking roster. there are people i still want too but there are tons of characters.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#4isaacwa95Posted 4/17/2013 12:55:14 PM
TheEpyon posted...

I've been waiting too long, I waited & waited for Storm series to improve but it actually got worse.

What I don't understand is in Storm 2 online ppl complained about spam & how online wasn't balanced or fair. So then they give us Gen with the knj bar, they even promoted that it would balance out online & make it more tactical by choosing the right time to use them.

Then......and THEN! Storm 3 became focused on unbalancing the game. Literally, they even said they made it more approachable for newcomers. They took away the balance that Gen somewhat had for an all out luckfest.

Storm 3s biggest problems are its lacking character roster, no flinch anymore basically, NMC are nearly useless, Random characters chosen to have insta awaken when characters that didn't should have been, a combo has been stripped which is very upsetting still, I STILL try to use left right combo out of habit only to be dissapointing myself each time.

Anyway I really hope they scrap the whole Storm Style & Go back to a more Hero/Accel like Gameplay.

You're talking about an already very light fighter and making it 2D which just limits it. The 2D games you listed above are all distinguished fighters. Plus, be aware that the only reason people complain about balance or spam is because of online. If the ultimate ninja games were brought back with online they would DEFINITELY be considered unbalanced.
#5TheEpyon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 1:23:16 PM
isaacwa95 posted...
TheEpyon posted...

You're talking about an already very light fighter and making it 2D which just limits it. The 2D games you listed above are all distinguished fighters. Plus, be aware that the only reason people complain about balance or spam is because of online. If the ultimate ninja games were brought back with online they would DEFINITELY be considered unbalanced.

The Hero/Accel series was never made for online, if it were I'm sure they would have out more balance.

@Hysterical - I'm one of the supporters of 2D ninjas I know what he said in the interview, he didn't say it was hopeless just that it needs more supporters. Rockman still hasn't given up. So I figure, why should I? I think that the gameplay has been terrible compared to Accel/Hero or GNT series.
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#6TheEpyon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 1:25:15 PM
legendX66 posted...
it is annoying when people mention lacking roster. there are people i still want too but there are tons of characters.

My main gripe character wise is not the number but who they are. Pts & 6 Narutos & Sasukes are a waste, 2 Choujis, 2 Gaaras, 2 bees, pointless. How can you argue that?
---
#7largerockPosted 4/17/2013 1:35:34 PM
legendX66 posted...

Yes tons of the same characters.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#8Adamant_ShadowPosted 4/17/2013 1:46:57 PM
TheEpyon posted...
legendX66 posted...

My main gripe character wise is not the number but who they are. Pts & 6 Narutos & Sasukes are a waste, 2 Choujis, 2 Gaaras, 2 bees, pointless. How can you argue that?

Funny how nobody complained about them in Accel, but bash them now in the Storm series. Desperacy over X character(s) making people want to peel off the originals?

I completely agree about the character duplicates, though. If Naruto can have 10 ****ing forms in one slot, they could have jammed the duplicates in one slot as well. Just fill in the duplicates' slots with the rest of the PTS characters. Stupid to pick a handful of them... might as well have cut them all out for more duplicates. Go CC2.
---
~/.-'-.\~
#9legendX66Posted 4/17/2013 2:15:09 PM(edited)
TheEpyon posted...
legendX66 posted...

of course but a great deal of the characters of the series are in too. who cares if there is an alt if the other characters are in anyway? What does it effect? Most of the characters people want still (including me) barely fought at all. it was unrealistic to have expected them at all. what did the swordsmen do? What did ginkaku do before he was sealed? Most of what kinkaku did was a seal that would not work in gameplay well at all. Only 2 of the unplayable kage guards have done anything. etc.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#10GrrPHCPosted 4/17/2013 3:51:06 PM
I don't even know what TC is talking about..
Naruto Ultimate Ninja? Those series of games?
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/xI+AM+SHAD0Wx.png