Gaara's Shukaku

#1hanshintigers55Posted 4/18/2013 9:17:54 AM
Shukaku should be in as dlc or next game
---
A-Channel ,Bleach, Soul Eater,!Tenchi Muyo, K-on, Bamboo Blade,
#2jonny-b7Posted 4/18/2013 9:54:13 AM
I agree, when I saw part 1 gaara I was hoping he would have shukaku with him. I don't think it could have stressed the coding too bad. But a dlc for a different part 1 costume having shukaku would be nice.
---
Psn: dragosayian
Praise the sun!
#3Rikudo-PeinPosted 4/18/2013 10:00:03 AM
Yes, it should have been Gaara's awakening.. But it wont be.. In future, maybe, but not in this game.
---
PSN: theomm
"Chibaku Tensei!!"
#4hanshintigers55(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:11:15 AM
jonny-b7 posted...
I agree, when I saw part 1 gaara I was hoping he would have shukaku with him. I don't think it could have stressed the coding too bad. But a dlc for a different part 1 costume having shukaku would be nice.

that what i thought they should done in the game.
---
#5hanshintigers55(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 6:43:22 PM
hanshintigers55 posted...
Shukaku should be in as dlc or next game

should be in next game
---
#6KingofDeceit666Posted 4/19/2013 6:49:44 PM
PTS Gaara shouldn't have been in the game to begin with, so neither should Shukaku.
---
http://i.imgur.com/UAyBU1Q.gif - http://www.allyournerd.us/
#7ChickenBotPosted 4/20/2013 10:14:04 AM
Been saying Shukaku should've been an Awakening ever since Storm 1. Back then they didn't have giant awakenings, but I wanted the half-Shukaku awakened Gaara (and Butterfly Choji). Least we have the latter now :D
---
"'Cause if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it."
Tony Stark, The Avengers.
#8HarypoonmonsterPosted 4/20/2013 10:24:21 AM
KingofDeceit666 posted...
PTS Gaara shouldn't have been in the game to begin with, so neither should Shukaku.

Even if he wasn't in the game (I agree he shouldn't be) the sand prison Gaara should still have shukaku since he presumably is the one that fought deidara before he lost it.
---
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets!