Human Nagato vs Sannin

#1WalkingPlaguePosted 4/22/2013 9:40:53 AM
Who wins between Nagato vs Sannin - Results (35 votes)
Nagato
54.29% (19 votes)
Sannin (Orochimaru | Tsunade | Jiraiya)
45.71% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Who wins?
---
| g | a | m | i | n | g | my anti-drug
PSN-ID: nintendofied
#2deidara21Posted 4/22/2013 9:50:34 AM
Chibaku Tensei gg
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#3Llawliet25Posted 4/22/2013 10:09:06 AM
depends on what limitations and what era you have everyone set in.
---
Official Utakata of the Naruto Storm 3 Board
#4RyunipotentPosted 4/22/2013 12:00:48 PM
Llawliet25 posted...

This...if its the current Oro, Tsunade, and right before death Pervy Sage than I say they can do it. Just one body vs Sage mode, Orochi hell beast, and a highly highly proficient medical Ninja that can also fight. They would find a way they are wiser, and have more battle experience. I say Sannin have a 65-70% chance of winning imo its in their favor.
---
You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets! Work your butt off!
#5deidara21Posted 4/22/2013 12:17:26 PM
Ryunipotent posted...
Llawliet25 posted...

This...if its the current Oro, Tsunade, and right before death Pervy Sage than I say they can do it. Just one body vs Sage mode, Orochi hell beast, and a highly highly proficient medical Ninja that can also fight. They would find a way they are wiser, and have more battle experience. I say Sannin have a 65-70% chance of winning imo its in their favor.

Nagato can absorb any jutsu they throw at him. Not only that but his Chibaku tensei can literally gg them all.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#6TheNoctariusPosted 4/22/2013 12:24:46 PM
Power-wise, Nagato has the high ground obviously, but I think he is highly lacking in battle experience, as in, he knows how to coordinate his Pains very well, but isn't remotely as good when all jutsu are in only 1 body...

His summons provide some help, but the Sannin have those too, and it still isn't clear how, if at all, he controls them and if they are any less effective when Nagato fights himself while coordinating them. Next problem is that, except for Rasengan, absorbing jutsu won't help that much against Kusanagi, lots of Snakes, high-power Taijutsu etc.

Shinra Tensei's cooldown might be troublesome as well, if attacks are coordinated taking it into consideration, and absorbing souls as well as the entire King of Hell skills might be highly impractical due to their slowness and being outnumbered still, so speed might be vital.
Technology Cannon might be quite useful, but that's it, except for Chibaku Tensei.

Overall, I'd say age ~50 Sannin would win, but if we consider them all having zero knowledge, Nagato's overpowered skills might catch them off-guard and destroy them still.

Honestly, I think that's quite an even match...

tl;dr with Knowledge:Sannin, otherwise Nagato by completely overpowering them.
---
Living in the shadows, feeding in the darkness with only your own company to keep, rots into a solitary, hollow existence.
#7KnowyourplacePosted 4/22/2013 12:25:56 PM
hanzo won against the sannin, why should nagato lose? he killed hanzo without a sweat
#8KizaruOfLightPosted 4/22/2013 12:29:23 PM(edited)
hanzo won against the sannin, why should nagato lose? he killed hanzo without a sweat

Hanzo won against the Sannin when they had none of their current abilities. Hanzo would get stomped by the Sannin now.
---
Ever been kicked at the speed of light?
http://i.minus.com/ibiSU4F7OhspER.gif http://i.minus.com/ieHAwUoHX2KEM.gif http://i.minus.com/iYZs8n8eYyf34.gif
#9thedarksunPosted 4/22/2013 12:37:07 PM
Anyone that thinks that the Sannin can win are mad lulzy. Honestly, Nagato has so many ways of winning

1. Shinra Tensei -> One hits everybody except Naruto and it's even stronger now since he's using his main body
2. Super Shinra Tensei -> He can nuke the entire area, I doubt anyone would be escaping that
3. Chibaku Tensei -> Jiraiya and Tsunade haven't shown any special long ranged attacks to be able to destroy the Chibaku Tensei core. I doubt Orochimaru would have anything strong enough to deal with it either
4. His summons allow him to have ridiculous vision. All the summons the Sannin can conjure up will be one shotted by Shinra Tensei just like how Deva Path defeated 3 giant summons in one fell swoop. This just means that Nagato will have more numbers than the Sannin.

This isn't even all of the things he can do and it's already enough to end the fight almost instantaneously against the Sannin.

The only way they could possibly win is if Orochimaru can summon the previous Kage.
#10KnowyourplacePosted 4/22/2013 12:38:31 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...

Hanzo won against the Sannin when they had none of their current abilities. Hanzo would get stomped by the Sannin now.

you forgot the sannin were in their prime, except orochimaru cause hes immortal