Is it possible that Sasuke..... (Spoilers)

#1UK_az_USPosted 4/22/2013 5:16:41 PM
Has Uzumaki/Senju cells in him? When Sasuke was healed by Karin did he gain Uzumaki/Senju cells?

He HAS to have Uzumaki cells in order for the wounds he got from Bee to remain closed, right? The wounds Jugo healed had nothing to do with the wounds that Karin healed btw.

If it was just Karin's "Chakra" that healed him then, wouldn't it have just been temporary and wore off, causing the wounds to open up again?

What if Sasuke actually has Uzumaki/Senju DNA inside his body?

And, please don't give me the "Well, Sasuke was near death after Karin healed him, so he should've awaken the Rinnegan" speech.

If "Near Death" is the way to awaken Rinnegan....

Explain how Nagato got his?
---
TRUE DESPAIR!!!
#2callme_thirteenPosted 4/22/2013 5:17:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3LockonPosted 4/22/2013 5:23:30 PM
I wouldn't be surprised.
---
In the end..All will bow to Tenten The Great
http://i.imgur.com/Hgwj7yQ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/1inn4vv.jpg TWSSted on 4/7/13 (R3D)
#4callme_thirteenPosted 4/22/2013 5:26:52 PM
LockonScopes posted...
I wouldn't be surprised.

I would be.. Almost as surprised as tenten getting the bashosen.. That was complete BS.. Confiscated after the war.. Back to just the girl with the puffs..
---
You're now in the presence of the #1 Sakura Haruno http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/988008/sakura-o.gif ...Praise The #1 Kunoichi
#5acetunerPosted 4/22/2013 5:28:16 PM
UK_az_US posted...
Has Uzumaki/Senju cells in him? When Sasuke was healed by Karin did he gain Uzumaki/Senju cells?

He HAS to have Uzumaki cells in order for the wounds he got from Bee to remain closed, right? The wounds Jugo healed had nothing to do with the wounds that Karin healed btw.

If it was just Karin's "Chakra" that healed him then, wouldn't it have just been temporary and wore off, causing the wounds to open up again?

And, please don't give me the "Well, Sasuke was near death after Karin healed him, so he should've awaken the Rinnegan" speech.

He had madara's eyes.
---
Lancia Stratos in Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 Started 8-17-12
#6gamegod13Posted 4/22/2013 5:30:37 PM
Its highly unlikely, I'm pretty sure it has to be actual DNA integrated into your body...not just a bit of blood thats been digested...
---
GT: Ginger Gerald
Come, madness awaits.
#7nanoviper618Posted 4/22/2013 5:53:43 PM
acetuner posted...
UK_az_US posted...

He had madara's eyes.

Yeah, someone who wasn't born at the time gave them to him.

Wait, I just realized something, nagato had the rinnegan during the second war right? And Madara survived until the third correct? Why doesn't kishi keep up with this stuff?
#8LockonPosted 4/22/2013 5:55:14 PM
LockonScopes posted...
I wouldn't be surprised.

I would be.. Almost as surprised as tenten getting the bashosen.. That was complete BS.. Confiscated after the war.. Back to just the girl with the puffs..

Do we have to go over why Tenten is better than Sakura again? We don't have to go over why Tenten is better than Sakura again.
---
In the end..All will bow to Tenten The Great
http://i.imgur.com/Hgwj7yQ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/1inn4vv.jpg TWSSted on 4/7/13 (R3D)
#9UK_az_US(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 5:55:48 PM
acetuner posted...
UK_az_US posted...

He had madara's eyes.

Right. Now, explain how Madara got his?
---
TRUE DESPAIR!!!
#10nAmIkAzE04Posted 4/22/2013 5:56:41 PM
nanoviper618 posted...
acetuner posted...
UK_az_US posted...

He had madara's eyes.

Yeah, someone who wasn't born at the time gave them to him.

Wait, I just realized something, nagato had the rinnegan during the second war right? And Madara survived until the third correct? Why doesn't kishi keep up with this stuff?

What point are you trying to make here?