Is it possible that Sasuke..... (Spoilers)

#31RemphaPosted 4/23/2013 2:50:31 AM
Chojuro7Sword posted...
Rempha posted...
I cant remember exactly how madara got his rinnegin but it happened at the end of his life when he was too weak/old to really use them for anything other than as a tool for his master plan, and he didnt acquire the eyes until after his final fight with the 1st hokage, i assume it was a result of having killed Hashirama, who it turns out was madara's childhood friend, rival and and eventually hated enemy. we all know how the uchiha eyes work it takes some kind of emotional trauma to push the eye up to the next "style"

I.E. Sharingan, Mangenkyo Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyo, etc.

Granted ive no clue where all the eye abilities fit in, such as Hyuga's or the Senju's eye, but they're all connected.

And yes, its clearly stated continuously throughout the entire series the Senju also have "Special eyes" but in a very different sense, the senju's eye powers if im not mistaken came from the "sage" modes, toad, snake etc. like how when naruto/Kabuto enter sage mode and basically detect anything and everything etc.

Idk where you heard about the Senju having some sort of "special eyes", but they don't. "Bodies" maybe, but not eyes.

The only reason Madara was able to awaken the Rinnegan was because he infused himself with some of Hashi's DNA, not because of anything emotional. It most likely just took time for his body to become "Sage of the 6 paths-like" & develop the Rinnegan. At the end of his lifespan was probably when Hashi's DNA fully integrated with his body.

The senju "eyes" are the "eyes that see through darkness" that Naruto has 'inherited' alongside of his 'will of fire', they're referenced CONSTANTLY in the series. if you havent picked up on that.

fail = you.

Like i said though, the senju dont have eye "abilities" like the hyuga or uchiha, but its mentioned a few times through out the series that the eyes of the senju were the ones capable of seeing through/reading into the hearts of another. I.e. How naruto is able to truly empathize with literally everyone, from gaara, to nagato and kurama etc etc.

Those are the eyes of the senju clan.
---
Famous last Words "Such is life" --Ned Kelly
#32Legend524Posted 4/23/2013 3:04:20 AM
Rempha posted...
Chojuro7Sword posted...
Rempha posted...
I cant remember exactly how madara got his rinnegin but it happened at the end of his life when he was too weak/old to really use them for anything other than as a tool for his master plan, and he didnt acquire the eyes until after his final fight with the 1st hokage, i assume it was a result of having killed Hashirama, who it turns out was madara's childhood friend, rival and and eventually hated enemy. we all know how the uchiha eyes work it takes some kind of emotional trauma to push the eye up to the next "style"

I.E. Sharingan, Mangenkyo Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyo, etc.

Granted ive no clue where all the eye abilities fit in, such as Hyuga's or the Senju's eye, but they're all connected.

And yes, its clearly stated continuously throughout the entire series the Senju also have "Special eyes" but in a very different sense, the senju's eye powers if im not mistaken came from the "sage" modes, toad, snake etc. like how when naruto/Kabuto enter sage mode and basically detect anything and everything etc.

Idk where you heard about the Senju having some sort of "special eyes", but they don't. "Bodies" maybe, but not eyes.

The only reason Madara was able to awaken the Rinnegan was because he infused himself with some of Hashi's DNA, not because of anything emotional. It most likely just took time for his body to become "Sage of the 6 paths-like" & develop the Rinnegan. At the end of his lifespan was probably when Hashi's DNA fully integrated with his body.

The senju "eyes" are the "eyes that see through darkness" that Naruto has 'inherited' alongside of his 'will of fire', they're referenced CONSTANTLY in the series. if you havent picked up on that.

fail = you.

Like i said though, the senju dont have eye "abilities" like the hyuga or uchiha, but its mentioned a few times through out the series that the eyes of the senju were the ones capable of seeing through/reading into the hearts of another. I.e. How naruto is able to truly empathize with literally everyone, from gaara, to nagato and kurama etc etc.

And where was this stated? I'm pretty sure the senju has the body aka spirit of the sage. Never heard this eye stuff. Naruto just has "talk no jutsu" because that is how HE is, not his clan, nor the will of fire.
#33HystericalGamezPosted 4/23/2013 3:25:54 AM
UK_az_US posted...
acetuner posted...
UK_az_US posted...
Has Uzumaki/Senju cells in him? When Sasuke was healed by Karin did he gain Uzumaki/Senju cells?

He HAS to have Uzumaki cells in order for the wounds he got from Bee to remain closed, right? The wounds Jugo healed had nothing to do with the wounds that Karin healed btw.

If it was just Karin's "Chakra" that healed him then, wouldn't it have just been temporary and wore off, causing the wounds to open up again?

What if Sasuke actually has Uzumaki/Senju DNA inside his body?

And, please don't give me the "Well, Sasuke was near death after Karin healed him, so he should've awaken the Rinnegan" speech.

If "Near Death" is the way to awaken Rinnegan....

Explain how Nagato got his?

He had madara's eyes.

Right. Now, explain how Madara got his?

Old.
Near Death.
Infused with Hashirama DNA.
#34KingofDeceit666Posted 4/23/2013 4:26:08 AM
Rempha posted...

fail = you.

This is nonsense. Your insistence and claim that the person correcting you "failed," only makes you look like more of an idiot.

The Senju inherited the Sage of the Six Paths' body. Any significance their eyes hold is no more empirical than their will of fire (an ideology). In other words, anything you ever read regarding their eyes was just a metaphor that you ignorantly misinterpreted as something else.
---
http://i.imgur.com/UAyBU1Q.gif - http://www.allyournerd.us/
#35DiogoShadowJorgPosted 4/23/2013 4:47:37 AM
KingofDeceit666 posted...
Rempha posted...

fail = you.

This is nonsense. Your insistence and claim that the person correcting you "failed," only makes you look like more of an idiot.

The Senju inherited the Sage of the Six Paths' body. Any significance their eyes hold is no more empirical than their will of fire (an ideology). In other words, anything you ever read regarding their eyes was just a metaphor that you ignorantly misinterpreted as something else.

This. Rempha,are you sure you are not confusing things? And please,avoid using words like "fail=you" it rubs people the wrong way.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#36UK_az_US(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 5:46:45 AM
We all know how Madara gained access to using Rinnegan. But, the real question is, how did he AWAKEN it?

Madara is the only person besides the Sage of 6 Paths to have his very own set of Rinnegan eyes. Again, how did he AWAKEN it?

Does an Uchiha have to have the DNA of a Senju/Uzumaki that has strong feelings for him/her or what?

Also, how did Hashirama die?
---
TRUE DESPAIR!!!
#37KingofDeceit666Posted 4/23/2013 6:14:47 AM
UK_az_US posted...
We all know how Madara gained access to using Rinnegan. But, the real question is, how did he AWAKEN it?

Madara is the only person besides the Sage of 6 Paths to have his very own set of Rinnegan eyes. Again, how did he AWAKEN it?

Does an Uchiha have to have the DNA of a Senju/Uzumaki that has strong feelings for him/her or what?

Also, how did Hashirama die?

As far as we know now, it's Senju DNA + Uchiha DNA (EMS may be required) + time = rinnegan. Whether something else is required or not is unknown at this time.
---
http://i.imgur.com/UAyBU1Q.gif - http://www.allyournerd.us/