Choosing a character's 2nd color scheme at will

#1Exo_IcarusPosted 4/25/2013 12:12:37 PM
Don't you wish that you had the option of selecting a characters 2nd color scheme whenever you wanted instead of having to be Player 2 in a mirror match? There are some secondary colors I like much more on a lot of characters.
#2Llawliet25Posted 4/25/2013 12:19:10 PM
Exo_Icarus posted...
Don't you wish that you had the option of selecting a characters 2nd color scheme whenever you wanted instead of having to be Player 2 in a mirror match? There are some secondary colors I like much more on a lot of characters.

ya, like Nagato. :P
---
Official Utakata of the Naruto Storm 3 Board
#3EonmasterX_JwinPosted 4/25/2013 12:21:12 PM
Exo_Icarus posted...

Believe it or not i was hoping for CC2 to release a DLC option for this. Look at Haku's alternate color (when you get the time) & you'll see why i'm mad i can't switch at will...
#4General_AwesomoPosted 4/25/2013 1:12:16 PM
I would like that, but the only 2nd color schemes I see worthwhile are Edo Nagato, Edo Deidara, and Edo Itachi for those Chikara Arc Edo cloaks.
---
PSN: General_Awesomo AE/SFxT Main: Vega
GT: GeneraI Awesomo UMvC3:Zero/Task/Vergil
#5RekoisCoolPosted 4/25/2013 1:22:56 PM
Yeah...but the alternate costumes aren't made as fancy as the ones in the CON games.
Neji rocking that black and grey robe....
Kiba in a white leather jacket...
Sai wearing pure white...
#6EonmasterX_JwinPosted 4/25/2013 8:53:06 PM
General_Awesomo posted...
I would like that, but the only 2nd color schemes I see worthwhile are Edo Nagato, Edo Deidara, and Edo Itachi for those Chikara Arc Edo cloaks.

Like, seriously my friend. Go to training mode & look at EVERY character's alt color. You will be shocked by how cool some of those alts are... (Especially Guy wearing pink... It's so legit...)
#7EonmasterX_JwinPosted 4/25/2013 8:55:08 PM
RekoisCool posted...
Yeah...but the alternate costumes aren't made as fancy as the ones in the CON games.

Do what i just told General_Awesomo to do... Some of these alts blow Clash of the Ninja out of the water... (& some are a cool as watching paint dry, it really is hit & miss...)
#8deidara21Posted 4/25/2013 8:56:10 PM
RekoisCool posted...

Or Gaara's black outfit.
Reversed color Akatsuki robes
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#9deidara21Posted 4/25/2013 8:57:17 PM
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
RekoisCool posted...

Do what i just told General_Awesomo to do... Some of these alts blow Clash of the Ninja out of the water... (& some are a cool as watching paint dry, it really is hit & miss...)

Really? Like which costumes.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#10heyitsthatguy11Posted 4/25/2013 9:18:21 PM
It really makes no sense that the second color isn't selectable...
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Common sense is becoming less and less common...