Choosing a character's 2nd color scheme at will

#11EonmasterX_JwinPosted 4/25/2013 10:27:00 PM
deidara21 posted...
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
RekoisCool posted...
Yeah...but the alternate costumes aren't made as fancy as the ones in the CON games.
Neji rocking that black and grey robe....
Kiba in a white leather jacket...
Sai wearing pure white...

Do what i just told General_Awesomo to do... Some of these alts blow Clash of the Ninja out of the water... (& some are a cool as watching paint dry, it really is hit & miss...)

Really? Like which costumes.

Tsunade, Haku, Yamato, Yagura, Lee (somewhat), Guy, Kirin & True Spear Sasuke, every akatsuki getting purple clouds instead of red (i wanted that so bad for Konan), Sakura, Ino, & School Naruto.

Those are just my opinions though. I feel all of those i listed are in fact epic. & what i did not list, i either think is ugly, have not seen yet, or just outright forgot what they looked like.
#12KiddDaBeautyPosted 4/26/2013 12:33:37 AM
deidara21 posted...
RekoisCool posted...
Yeah...but the alternate costumes aren't made as fancy as the ones in the CON games.

Or Gaara's black outfit.
Reversed color Akatsuki robes

Or Sakura's outfit that matched her eyes.
Or Orochimaru's evil purple costume.
Or Sasuke's freaking black tights. <3 (though admittedly, that's a separate character in NUNS3 so we still get it)
---
Everything that blooms will one day wither - Orochimaru
My dreams are of the past, and they'll remain so forever - Sasuke
#13deidara21Posted 4/26/2013 1:04:37 AM
KiddDaBeauty posted...
deidara21 posted...
RekoisCool posted...

Or Gaara's black outfit.

Or Sasuke's freaking black tights. <3 (though admittedly, that's a separate character in NUNS3 so we still get it)

Or Sasori's green pants
Or Naruto's hideous blue outfit lol
Or Tsunade's broen outfit
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#14General_AwesomoPosted 4/26/2013 1:41:10 AM
From: EonmasterX_Jwin | Posted: 4/25/2013 11:53:06 PM | #006
General_Awesomo posted...
I would like that, but the only 2nd color schemes I see worthwhile are Edo Nagato, Edo Deidara, and Edo Itachi for those Chikara Arc Edo cloaks.

Like, seriously my friend. Go to training mode & look at EVERY character's alt color. You will be shocked by how cool some of those alts are... (Especially Guy wearing pink... It's so legit...)

Yeah, I know. Like I think most of the Leaf ninja (or at least Kakashi) that wear the flak jacket, their P2 color looks like Kirigakure colors. And ANBU P2 colors look like Leaf flak jackets. And that Hinata's P2 navy blue swimsuit suits her better than her P1 orange swimsuit.
---
PSN: General_Awesomo AE/SFxT Main: Vega
GT: GeneraI Awesomo UMvC3:Zero/Task/Vergil
#15EonmasterX_JwinPosted 4/26/2013 4:53:33 AM
From: EonmasterX_Jwin | Posted: 4/25/2013 11:53:06 PM | #006
I would like that, but the only 2nd color schemes I see worthwhile are Edo Nagato, Edo Deidara, and Edo Itachi for those Chikara Arc Edo cloaks.

Like, seriously my friend. Go to training mode & look at EVERY character's alt color. You will be shocked by how cool some of those alts are... (Especially Guy wearing pink... It's so legit...)

Yeah, I know. Like I think most of the Leaf ninja (or at least Kakashi) that wear the flak jacket, their P2 color looks like Kirigakure colors. And ANBU P2 colors look like Leaf flak jackets. And that Hinata's P2 navy blue swimsuit suits her better than her P1 orange swimsuit.

Yeeeeees....
#16RekoisCoolPosted 4/26/2013 10:18:52 AM
deidara21 posted...
KiddDaBeauty posted...
deidara21 posted...
RekoisCool posted...

Or Gaara's black outfit.

Or Sasori's green pants
Or Naruto's hideous blue outfit lol Yuck!!!
Or Tsunade's broen outfit

The red Anbu outfits for Anbu Kakashi, Yugao, and the other 2 random Anbu characters *_*