ITT We list what EMS Sasuke needs in order to surpass SM Kabuto

#1Loki5677Posted 4/27/2013 6:25:04 AM
Excluding Edo Tensei from Kabuto though.

What does EMS Sasuke need in order to fully surpass SM Kabuto and be able to beat him more times than not?
#2gamegod13Posted 4/27/2013 6:27:24 AM
Plot armor, wait he has that already. Uh...that forbidden jutsu Itachi used.

The only reason SM Kabuto lost was because of edo tensei Itachi using that forbidden jutsu.
---
GT: Ginger Gerald
Come, madness awaits.
#3finalrush7Posted 4/27/2013 6:27:56 AM
well I got the feeling izanami and izanagi are not the only new moves we'll see from the sharingan
---
Chelsea are the Champions of Europe!! KTBFFH
Gone but never forgotten - Didier Drogba #11 - Chelsea Legend
#4DiogoShadowJorgPosted 4/27/2013 6:32:02 AM
He probably already surpassed him. We have yet to see Sasuke at full power,he couldn't afford to kill Kabuto,so he held back his powers,heck,we didn't even saw him use Flame Control Sword like he did against that random Zetsu.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#5gamegod13Posted 4/27/2013 6:36:29 AM
Sasuke has been show at full power in pretty much every fight, you mean you didn't know? He's mastered the forbidden technique: plot armor no jutsu.

Even though Sasuke and Itachi were holding back, Kabuto was fighting both of them at once, both were using their Susanoo, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Kabuto was holding back too.
---
Come, madness awaits.
#6DiogoShadowJorgPosted 4/27/2013 6:56:15 AM
gamegod13 posted...
Sasuke has been show at full power in pretty much every fight, you mean you didn't know? He's mastered the forbidden technique: plot armor no jutsu.

Even though Sasuke and Itachi were holding back, Kabuto was fighting both of them at once, both were using their Susanoo, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Kabuto was holding back too.

Yeah,and yet he didn't use the Flame Control Sword or Amaterasu during the whole Kabuto fight.

So that hardly counts as full power EMS Sasuke.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#7gamegod13Posted 4/27/2013 7:03:08 AM
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
gamegod13 posted...

Yeah,and yet he didn't use the Flame Control Sword or Amaterasu during the whole Kabuto fight.

So that hardly counts as full power EMS Sasuke.

Plot armor. Also, I said he was holding back, Flame Control Sword is just a form of Amateratsu, that was also a 2v1, and I'm almost certain kabuto was holding something back.
---
Come, madness awaits.
#8judefakoyen10Posted 4/27/2013 7:36:33 AM
kabuto can't use invulnerability against sasuke because he has raiton so if sasuke manages to get a clean chidori on kabuto then gg
---
"have faith in yourself. you're strong." ~mei terumi
psn: judefakoyen10
#9deidara21Posted 4/27/2013 8:31:43 AM
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
He probably already surpassed him. We have yet to see Sasuke at full power,he couldn't afford to kill Kabuto,so he held back his powers,heck,we didn't even saw him use Flame Control Sword like he did against that random Zetsu.

He did use his arrows, hisb fastest jutsu, and still couldn't catch Kabuto. Try again.

Also White Rage into Chakra Scapel GG Sasuke.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#10MasterNejiXPosted 4/27/2013 8:42:41 AM
itachi level genjutsu is probably the best way to go IMO. that and have sasuke actually try to kill him this time.
---
PSN ID: emanbfresh10