Who's your most despised character or type of character in the game?

#11yoshirulezzPosted 4/30/2013 11:56:19 PM
Try hard Hanzo players with kimmimaro & TS Neji backups. I lost to a Hanzo player yesterday because he spammed his Ibuse tilt whenever I chakra dashed & had Neji come in when I started to combo. people will do anything to win.
#12DegalonPosted 5/1/2013 12:47:51 AM
Uchihas and Rasengan.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#13RekoisCoolPosted 5/1/2013 12:56:24 AM
yoshirulezz posted...
Try hard Hanzo players with kimmimaro & TS Neji backups. I lost to a Hanzo player yesterday because he spammed his Ibuse tilt whenever I chakra dashed & had Neji come in when I started to combo. people will do anything to win.

Fail.
#14yoshirulezzPosted 5/1/2013 2:17:24 AM
RekoisCool posted...
yoshirulezz posted...

Fail.

Your mother.
#15RemphaPosted 5/1/2013 3:24:25 AM
hm... im gonna say my most hated types of characters would be the uchiha. hands down. hate em. "oh he killed my so-and-so so now im gonna end the world" what a bunch of *&*&*&* women.

and dont say that thats offensive, im just going by that old saying, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. since thats the driving force behind 99.99% of uchiha reasoning, having been "burned" by friends, id say thats sound reasoning enough that the majority of the uchiha clan, are atleast by comparison anyway, raging menstruating women.
---
Famous last Words "Such is life" --Ned Kelly
#16RandyTheViperPosted 5/1/2013 4:34:12 AM
Hanzo and Nagato.
---
Madara's reaction to your post: http://i2.minus.com/joRdsArFIp5Iu.jpg
GT: MadaraTheViper1
#17SgtGalaxyPosted 5/1/2013 5:11:18 AM
Minato with any sort of lag
---
GT:Fallen AtH
#18iHugTreezPosted 5/1/2013 5:21:20 AM
Kibas with one bar since it's almost impossible to play on the defensive against them. And people who use characters like Neji for cheap and easy wins just because they're losing hard against you.
---
Xbox - KishinLazer
The one that lacks a presence.
#19gamegod13Posted 5/1/2013 5:57:00 AM
I hate pretty much every Uchiha...especially EMS sasuke with his horse**** high damage dealing jutsu that goes through defensive supports, and makes you sub twice....then of course he's got his Susanoo...
---
GT: Ginger Gerald
Come, madness awaits.
#20RED_LINK1Posted 5/1/2013 6:16:04 AM(edited)
Hanzo, Kiba and Nagato. And anyone who throws Kimmimaro into their team randomly.