Topic to end all topics! Who is the most broken character in the game?

#41philllosophyPosted 5/9/2013 6:02:11 AM
The fact that Deidara isn't under the choices makes me frustrated.
#42XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 7:22:07 AM(edited)
lulzace posted...
XGeass posted...
lulzace posted...

On the subject of kiba, adapt bro. kiba player adapts? adapt again. i learned that the hard way

You just proved you have no clue what you are talking about.

Yeah find out your cousin is super high ranked on this or 2 or gen 2 only after he beats your ass consistently the first time he sees you in years. And he still pulls some bull**** when we play. And adapting is learning to play around stuff.
Even w/o playing against him the number of kiba players is ridiculous. For online I had to do 3 things(4 when i decide to play a new char i haven't bothered with seriously)

1)Tools - Took me forever but i had to figure out which tools set was effective in getting me out of tight spots with kiba players, the good ones anyway, but also helped in other online matches, took a week.

2)Get my ass handed to me on a regular basis. When I analyze stuff I analyze stuff, whoever i play with i make sure to go up agains any of my problem characters both online and on the max difficulty so i can figure out speed, memorize animations, start-ups, etc. I'm not top tier, but I'm no scrub either.

3) Learn the combo's and tricks possible for all the characters i have trouble against. I still fall into them at times, but it helps to difuse a situation.

4. Ask myself why I picked someone that moves so slow.

Once again the only thing i am not and tend not to be familiar with are shortened terms for an attack done trough x method. Reason being is that i usually don't o into topics like that or read fighting game faqs. I just practice, a lot. ''

GG? MvC? BB? MK? up c? up forward c? I probably wont know which move you are referring to but i can sure as hell do it. I'm not good with extra details, so i memorize names. It throws other people off and thats my problem for not going with the mainstream,

The double dash is bs, but there are also ways to deal with it. And you can change/alter the direction you sub into. (even though its still a pain in the ass sometimes b/c of camera angles changing at the last minute)

Again you really have no room to talk anymore. The double dash can be countered by anyone meaning in "dash battles" Kiba always wins and destroys guard and this was back before he had an IA.
---
Official Sasori of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards.
#43XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 7:28:51 AM
philllosophy posted...
The fact that Deidara isn't under the choices makes me frustrated.

The fact I have an other option and the fact he isn't broken solves the issue completely.
---
#44EliteJFoxPosted 5/9/2013 8:08:39 AM
kiba is not a bad player to go up against at all, the double dash is annoying but it doesnt make it OP, considering theres more OP characters in this game now. Fuu is only OP with awakening but spam kunai and GG
---
Official 1st Hokage
PSN: EliteJFox
#45XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 9:11:34 AM(edited)
EliteJFox posted...
kiba is not a bad player to go up against at all, the double dash is annoying but it doesnt make it OP, considering theres more OP characters in this game now. Fuu is only OP with awakening but spam kunai and GG

You realize kunai does nothing to it right?
---
#46lulzacePosted 5/9/2013 10:22:21 AM(edited)
XGeass posted...
lulzace posted...
XGeass posted...
lulzace posted...

On the subject of kiba, adapt bro. kiba player adapts? adapt again. i learned that the hard way

You just proved you have no clue what you are talking about.

Yeah find out your cousin is super high ranked on this or 2 or gen 2 only after he beats your ass consistently the first time he sees you in years. And he still pulls some bull**** when we play. And adapting is learning to play around stuff.
Even w/o playing against him the number of kiba players is ridiculous. For online I had to do 3 things(4 when i decide to play a new char i haven't bothered with seriously)

1)Tools - Took me forever but i had to figure out which tools set was effective in getting me out of tight spots with kiba players, the good ones anyway, but also helped in other online matches, took a week.

2)Get my ass handed to me on a regular basis. When I analyze stuff I analyze stuff, whoever i play with i make sure to go up agains any of my problem characters both online and on the max difficulty so i can figure out speed, memorize animations, start-ups, etc. I'm not top tier, but I'm no scrub either.

3) Learn the combo's and tricks possible for all the characters i have trouble against. I still fall into them at times, but it helps to difuse a situation.

4. Ask myself why I picked someone that moves so slow.

Once again the only thing i am not and tend not to be familiar with are shortened terms for an attack done trough x method. Reason being is that i usually don't o into topics like that or read fighting game faqs. I just practice, a lot. ''

GG? MvC? BB? MK? up c? up forward c? I probably wont know which move you are referring to but i can sure as hell do it. I'm not good with extra details, so i memorize names. It throws other people off and thats my problem for not going with the mainstream,

The double dash is bs, but there are also ways to deal with it. And you can change/alter the direction you sub into. (even though its still a pain in the ass sometimes b/c of camera angles changing at the last minute)

Again you really have no room to talk anymore. The double dash can be countered by anyone meaning in "dash battles" Kiba always wins and destroys guard and this was back before he had an IA.

I have no room to talk because why?

Yeah it breaks guards i get that and when i cant counter/avoid it its usually the reason i get my ass handed to me...well that and the off chance that akamaru lags behind him and i hits after. Besides any tool set with bombs or anything that makes the opponent fall down on contact are all i need to deal with most Kiba players. If its a pro it depends entirely on whether or not i'm using Minato b/c if i'm not there's a 90% chance i'm going to mess up timing on when to throw during the second dash.
---
Official Kyuubi No Kitsune of the SMT IV Boards.
Plz let SMTxFE Hito-Shura have Freikugel!
#47XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 5:32:36 PM
ALMIGHTY BUMP!
---
#48lulzacePosted 5/9/2013 6:22:33 PM
Why us gaara still obscenely slow, hes like the one person i never have to get used to because he ALWAY moves at the same frustrating speed
---
Official Kyuubi No Kitsune of the SMT IV Boards.
Plz let SMTxFE Hito-Shura have Freikugel!
#49XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 3:46:18 PM
The results are in and the undisputed Lord of all things broken is none other than.....KIBA!
---
#50Kakashi4LIFEPosted 5/10/2013 5:54:47 PM
Kakashi4LIFE posted...
GATSUUUUGAAAAAA!!!!

---
TIME. TELLS. NO. LIES. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING THUNDER GOD F***!!!