The essense of Main character no Jutsu... [Spoilers from recent manga]

#11GrrPHCPosted 5/9/2013 9:42:05 AM
Why do people say "no" between the name and the jutsu?
Like, is it THAT hard to not be a weeaboo and just say "Shadow Clone Jutsu" instead of "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu"?
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/xI+AM+SHAD0Wx.png
#12DiogoShadowJorgPosted 5/9/2013 11:04:14 AM
GrrPHC posted...
Why do people say "no" between the name and the jutsu?
Like, is it THAT hard to not be a weeaboo and just say "Shadow Clone Jutsu" instead of "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu"?

This. Why no,when you are using english words? It makes no sense.

And by the way to some of the guys on this topic,the show was never about whetever fate exists or not. But rather about fightning fate. Why should Naruto fight against a fate that benefits him,the savior of the ninja world,who would on their right mind reject that fate?

On the other hand,Naruto is fightning against the cursed fate of hatred in order to break the cycle and Sasuke is fightning against fate too by rejecting to become like Madara.

In other words,Naruto's moral isn't fate doesn't exist,but rather that if you don't like the hand that fate has dealt to you than fight for a better hand.

And as far as hard work goes,Lee's goal is to become a great ninja using only taijutsu,he already acomplished that,so his case isn't lack of hard work,but rather a lack of a more complex goal like trying to find the solution that will bring peace to the world. No matter how much hard you work it's pointless if you don't have a goal in mind that fits with that.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#13Jerk_BeefyPosted 5/9/2013 1:19:07 PM
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
In other words,Naruto's moral isn't fate doesn't exist,but rather that if you don't like the hand that fate has dealt to you than fight for a better hand.

That's just it. This manga was all about this clumsy, but hardworking ninja that was perpetually the underdog. Through sheer willpower and drive, he was able to fight his fate and overcome overwhelming odds to show the people looking down on him just how much he could make of himself.

Oh, wait, he's the son of a badass and the subject of a prophecy (and possibly the reincarnation of the Sage of the Six Paths).

The new message of this work is:

Lol hard work; great people are destined to be great from the get-go. Sucks to be a loser that isn't.
#14CammyStrikePosted 5/9/2013 1:24:03 PM

That's just it. This manga was all about this clumsy, but hardworking ninja that was perpetually the underdog. Through sheer willpower and drive, he was able to fight his fate and overcome overwhelming odds to show the people looking down on him just how much he could make of himself.

Oh, wait, he's the son of a badass and the subject of a prophecy (and possibly the reincarnation of the Sage of the Six Paths).

Lol hard work; great people are destined to be great from the get-go. Sucks to be a loser that isn't.

This exactly.
---
Cammy bum!
http://i.minus.com/ikkDXB67pVxcU.jpg http://i.minus.com/iby2S56rlMtDQ0.jpg http://i.minus.com/ibsLX3fbAFHXy.jpg http://i2.minus.com/iHVySinCtBWjk.jpg
#15DiogoShadowJorgPosted 5/9/2013 1:51:12 PM
Jerk_Beefy posted...

But whitout hard work,you can't get anywhere no matter how talented or blessed you are.Fate doesn't work if you just cross your arms and wait for it to come.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#16Killmoves37Posted 5/9/2013 5:16:31 PM
SgtGalaxy posted...
Killmoves37 posted...
Jerk_Beefy posted...
People have been hailing Neji's first destiny speech as the most intelligent statement made in this manga for ages.

I only wish he would have died against Kidomaru so that he could go out happy, thinking he was wrong.

I'm still waiting for Lee's hard work to pay off. Seriously, Naruto was all "I'm gonna work hard to prove myself" but never trained half as hard as bushy brows. Yet Naruto has achieved God-mode and Lee is left a weakling.

Lee, weak????? Lolno

He aint naruto and sasuke level but he is FAR from weak,

Okay maybe I exaggerated a bit, but seriously he should be more powerful. What has he been doing since the timeskip? I haven't seen any new techniques or even a notable increase in strength or abilities.
#17Moe_Lester_13Posted 5/9/2013 5:53:14 PM
Killmoves37 posted...
SgtGalaxy posted...
Killmoves37 posted...
Jerk_Beefy posted...
People have been hailing Neji's first destiny speech as the most intelligent statement made in this manga for ages.

I only wish he would have died against Kidomaru so that he could go out happy, thinking he was wrong.

I'm still waiting for Lee's hard work to pay off. Seriously, Naruto was all "I'm gonna work hard to prove myself" but never trained half as hard as bushy brows. Yet Naruto has achieved God-mode and Lee is left a weakling.

Lee, weak????? Lolno

He aint naruto and sasuke level but he is FAR from weak,

Okay maybe I exaggerated a bit, but seriously he should be more powerful. What has he been doing since the timeskip? I haven't seen any new techniques or even a notable increase in strength or abilities.

He kicked Madara so hard it split him in half... How can he not get anymore badass?
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--