What kind of music do you listen when you play to and what's your playstyle?

#1LittleDeathJrPosted 5/12/2013 9:49:09 PM(edited)
I listen to Rap(not that mainstream crap) and I play aggressively. I place my long ranged supports behind me and CD at them, so that when they sub my combo, they either sub my long ranged support jutsu, or they take the damage from the support. If I have short ranged supports, I'll place them behind me, but closer, so they won't get hit by supports or clash with them.
---
"DO NOT GET CENTURYLINK! THEY ARE HORRIBLE!" -Everyone's who has had them. EDIT: I meant Rap that doesn't talk about sex, drugs, or swag.
#2IkasnuPosted 5/12/2013 9:06:20 PM
LittleDeathJr posted...
I listen to Rap(not that mainstream crap) and I play aggressively. I place my long ranged supports behind me and CD at them, so that when they sub my combo, they either sub my long ranged support jutsu, or they take the damage from the support. If I have short ranged supports, I'll place them behind me, but closer, so they won't get hit by supports or clash with them.

Hipster! Quick! Kill it!
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Philadelphia Eagles '13-'14 season (3-13) You heard it here first!
#3LeJonGriffPosted 5/12/2013 9:08:53 PM
Sometimes when I'm good enough, I low key listen to soundtracks from the show. (Only because whenever I play I get into the game and try to become my character. I make sound effects, quote them, or say things They would. ) Other than that, just intense music that helps me act things out
---
Id say I'm the official Danzo of the Storm 3 board, but only Danzo is the official Danzo. I suppose I'm the official Jon.
#4Shinobiwolf3Posted 5/12/2013 9:09:42 PM
Recently:
Kanye west
Lil bit of rihanna (don't judge)
Kid cudi
Cee lo
Macklemore (a lot of this)
David Guetta
Calvin Harris

Love listening to music with good beats
---
Batman was here, then I blinked and he was gone [this message was approved by Batman]
Forbidden technique: summoning of the mods jutsu!!
#5MEGAzePosted 5/12/2013 9:13:08 PM
LittleDeathJr posted...

http://petiturl.com/515

Like this?
---
Official Rui Saionji of GameFAQs.
#6Lock0nStrat0sPosted 5/12/2013 9:15:22 PM
Rap and Rock.
---
Im'ma nice guy, I just like to keep it real.
#7DDD154Posted 5/12/2013 9:27:37 PM
Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold (whenever I need to be serious)
Intervention by Silverstein
pretty much anything from Underoath

As for play style, ill manipulate anything I know about my character. Subbing my Goku Naruto's combo while i'm in awakening and youre trying to get me in a combo? I-frames Tailed Beast Bullet B****! Playing against my Kirin Sasuke? Watch out for my Kirin as I call out my guard breaking supports. Got me guarding your combos as i'm playing with Sakura? TILT WHILE GUARDING!
---
Sanyle here! This is my other account, incase something happens to the original, so dont worry if im gone!
#8Lock0nStrat0sPosted 5/12/2013 9:29:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmeOmCyG7PY
---
Im'ma nice guy, I just like to keep it real.
#9Simon_PetrikovPosted 5/12/2013 9:31:50 PM
I just bump that Wayne and zone out, feel me?
---
~The (N)ice King~
http://i.imgur.com/V0NMmmo.png
#10FatSaladPosted 5/12/2013 9:40:07 PM
I always listen to music when i play games, ALWAYS with rpg's cause I can't stand j-pop, in this game its usually Bad Religion. But others are:
Pendulum
Logistics
AC/DC
Dethklok
nine inch nails
iron maiden
static-x
etc.,etc....
Most memorable moment was beating hardcore mode Dead Space 2 while Kick start my Heart was playing :D