Character Buffs/Nerfs

#31Moe_Lester_13Posted 5/15/2013 10:35:00 PM
Akatsuki Tobi-

Tilt- Ugh this thing is horrid. It is useless. Punching yourself in the crotch would be more useful than using his Tilt.
I feel what they should do is have Tobi roll them like bowling balls, and give them much further range (like Shuriken Range) and a slight homing effect.

His Grab and UJ are perfect as are.

His combos are really punishable. But I guess thats more to do with Subs being unbalanced than his combo's themselves.

Jutsu- The bombs need to hang around for a longer duration and explode when someone comes within close proximity rather than actually having to touch the damn things. I dont mind the cooldown, but sometimes these things really just dont play out fair. Though as a support his Jutsu would have to stay the same.

And why on earth is Tobi not an IA? Yes, his Awakened Grab is amazing and his Tilt takes people by surprise. But seriously.... He really should of been one. I mean, Minato has a freaking Teleport Dash and his poorly balanced AA, yet you dont want to make Tobi an IA character? Even though storywise it would make more sense if he could Awaken whenever....

Suppose I may be biased, but haters gonna hate.
Also, UltimaXomega, those were the most horrible balances I have ever seen. Are you trolling?
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--
#32XGeassPosted 5/15/2013 10:54:04 PM
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
XGeass posted...
No it is because his senbon change when he awakens so it does more damage then those with Kuni or shuriken. And honestly Haku deserves to be just alittle op and beside I doubt that his AA will make as much of a difference as say MM's if he had an IA especially since it is just a better version of Yagura's tilt.

Fair enough, you win... But i'm overall just messed up over Haku bc he is my 3rd main & was my 2nd main in Gen but ever since they buffed his tilt but removed his epic side combo i was conflicted over whether to thank CC2 or stone them. I'll just take what i get & not think about it...

I would stone them for nurfing Haku's jutsu. I mean it wasn't even that good to begin with.
---
Official Sasori of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards.
#33EonmasterX_JwinPosted 5/16/2013 6:55:20 AM
XGeass posted...
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
XGeass posted...
No it is because his senbon change when he awakens so it does more damage then those with Kuni or shuriken. And honestly Haku deserves to be just alittle op and beside I doubt that his AA will make as much of a difference as say MM's if he had an IA especially since it is just a better version of Yagura's tilt.

Fair enough, you win... But i'm overall just messed up over Haku bc he is my 3rd main & was my 2nd main in Gen but ever since they buffed his tilt but removed his epic side combo i was conflicted over whether to thank CC2 or stone them. I'll just take what i get & not think about it...

I would stone them for nurfing Haku's jutsu. I mean it wasn't even that good to begin with.

Yeah, that was uncalled for... Like, i don't even use his jutsu anymore bc his tilt is like 5x better than his jutsu. I only use his jutsu when the foe is abusing TUJ & they are so predictable that i can just punish them with a jutsu.