Really making your main character Less unique (smh kishi)

#1TheAlphaItachiPosted 5/22/2013 8:01:57 AM
naruto gets perfect sage mode
*oops all of the sudden kabuto gets sage mode and sakura more than likely is getting one that she couldnt see fit to use in her fight against the 7 swordsmen or madara and the zetsus.

naruto gets KCM 1 and 2 ,
*oops all of a sudden a newly revived minato who went threw no prior training or spiritual experiences that naruto went threw can all of a sudden bust out the form no problem.

naruto has a lifelong dream of being kage
*oops lets give sasuke that dream , even though he would never be able to be voted in , since ya know , he killed a kage (danzo) and he's a former akatsuki and international criminal who attack all the other kage at the summit .

and people said GT was inconsistent
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#2Shinobiwolf3Posted 5/22/2013 8:05:57 AM
Ok
---
Batman was here, then I blinked and he was gone [this message was approved by Batman]
Forbidden technique: summoning of the mods jutsu!!
#3TheLastZweiPosted 5/22/2013 8:09:08 AM
TheAlphaItachi posted...
naruto gets perfect sage mode
*oops all of the sudden kabuto gets sage mode and sakura more than likely is getting one that she couldnt see fit to use in her fight against the 7 swordsmen or madara and the zetsus.

naruto gets KCM 1 and 2 ,
*oops all of a sudden a newly revived minato who went threw no prior training or spiritual experiences that naruto went threw can all of a sudden bust out the form no problem.

naruto has a lifelong dream of being kage
*oops lets give sasuke that dream , even though he would never be able to be voted in , since ya know , he killed a kage (danzo) and he's a former akatsuki and international criminal who attack all the other kage at the summit .

and people said GT was inconsistent

My my you are in rare form today.
---
"The Official Zwei of the Gamefaqs Board."
http://goo.gl/harOI
#4PrinceVege101Posted 5/22/2013 8:14:42 AM
Aside from the fact that it's actually different from Naruto's, Minato has done literally jack all with it besides turning it on, just like Naruto did when he first got it.

At least wait 'till he starts pumping out Kage level clones that can go full Kurama before you starting *****ing.
---
The last thing we need is unemployed tigers. - Glitchwerks